Kelly Appeal Decision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kelly appeal

Thanks to Ed Hearn and the APBA Board of Directors also everyone that helped put up the money for the Appeal. One thousand dollars is an outrageous amount of money to have to come up with for an Appeal!
    Way to Go J. Michael!

Jeff Kelly

Comment

Thats why I am keeping Ed Hearn on my side. If I get in trouble with the law he's my lawyer. If it has anything to do with boat racing he is on my side. Great job Ed I hope i can live up to what you and your family bring to boat racing. J Michael Great job and we hope to see you more on this side so we can race against you more often. Mike
      mike ross

Comment

Originally posted by AOFoffice
        Ron,
        I don't think it had a thing to do with the rules...and leave it at that.
        Connie
        Connie,

I love you like another mother, but it had everything to with the rules and nothing else. The matter has been settled by Mr. Strang, so there is no point in revisiting the arguements.

David Weaver
        David Weaver

Comment

Originally posted by mike ross
          Thats why I am keeping Ed Hearn on my side. If I get in trouble with the law he's my lawyer. If it has anything to do with boat racing he is on my side. *** Mike
          Hey Mike: Don't forget, I was with the Pro Commission all the way on the Pro Radio thing. We lost that one. As my idol, Cousin Vinny the lawyer says: "Aaahhh, ya win some, ya lose some..." Ed.
          14-H

"That is NOT why people hate me." - 14-H.

Comment

Working...
          X