X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Rod in Action

Here are the first photos
    Attached Files
    Last edited by PopPop; 09-05-2006, 03:04 PM.
    !"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Photos of Hot Rod in Action

BUMP BUMP Bump.............!
    !"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Comment

Looks GREAT!I hope it works out for all the hot rod racers.Good luck and keep us posted on testing results.
      Bob

Comment

hot rod

when will this motor be availble? and what class will this motor be. I think this will be a big boost for stock outboard racing. Everyone will be able to buy a new motor. reminds me when mercury came out with the 20-h. Almost makes me want to try it again.

Comment

stover
          time toget the rinker out of hibernation and get one of these hotrods. besides youre old enough to run outboards again !!!!!!
          looking forward to your return.
          best wishes
          jwmaddrell

Comment

Originally posted by Stover Hire
            ** reminds me when mercury came out with the 20-h. Almost makes me want to try it again.
            Stover: I triple dog dare you! Besides, you've got a driver now, right? Ed Hearn.
            14-H

"That is NOT why people hate me." - 14-H.

Comment

Video

Look for video, later this week.

Comment

Originally posted by 14-H
                Stover: I triple dog dare you! Besides, you've got a driver now, right? Ed Hearn.
                I have to admit it might take me a race or two to get in shape to run with you young guns. I think its great that racers can go buy a new motor and everyone has the same chance. See you around.

Comment

New update posted for American Hot Rod

Hello everyone - just wanted to point out that a new update has been posted to the American Hot Rod Update Information icon on the main page.

Ron Selewach
                  "Its never too late for a good childhood"

Comment

Working...
                  X