No announcement yet.

Bobby Laws Family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bobby and family. our thouhts are with ever day,i hope it turn s out for the best. if you all need any thing you let me know.your friends from the west.

RICHARD J BIRD

RICHARD J BIRD
    TEAM
    MEANSTREAK/LEFTCOASTRACING
    THE PROP SHOP RACING TEAM
    MOST MODS AND SOME STOCKS

"WE ARE ALL HERE BECAUSE WE ARE NOT ALL THERE"

Comment

Any more news of Theresa??

If anyone has Bobby & Theresa Laws' snail mail address please post it so we all can send a get well card. Thanks, Joan Brewster

Comment

1005 Jasper
        Xenia, OH 45385

Comment

Thanks for address to send cards to Theresa Laws

Yankee -- Thanks so much for posting the address so we can send cards and notes to Theresa Laws...this is a call out there for y'all to do so now before you forget. Thanks - Jo Brewster

Comment

Joan, thanks for the reminder.
            Bobby just called to report that things are still looking up. Theresa was able to follow Bob around the room with her eyes yesterday. She still has no motor responses as of yet.
            The cards and wishes on Hydroracer is getting them through.
            Bobby says that he and Jamie's need to be near family (boat racers), may take them to Hillsdale. He said they just need a break from the hospital and a chance to be with us all.
            I am sure they will appreciate some hugs.
            Connie

Comment

J Hydro

Someone toss Jamie's J hydro on their trailer and bring it for them. I bet she would be very pleased to be able to run there, take her mind off things.
              Dave Mason
              Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Working...
              X