Ladd, Hearn & Barrett Shootout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladd, Hearn & Barrett Shootout

Okay: Here's my suggestion for an agenda of discussion topics. This thread is free so, no comments by Ladd, Hearn or Barrett will be posted here; only topics for discussion. Ed

1) Fuel;
    2) How to run Dayton;
    3) Kevin's hair;
    4) Ed's personality;
    5) Mike's lack of one

14-H

"That is NOT why people hate me." - 14-H.

Originally posted by 14-H
    Okay: Here's my suggestion for an agenda of discussion topics. This thread is free so, no comments by Ladd, Hearn or Barrett will be posted here; only topics for discussion. Ed

1) Fuel;
    2) How to run Dayton;
    3) Kevin's hair;
    4) Ed's personality;
    5) Mike's lack of one

1.) if your cheating, and you don't get caught, your cheating everyone else and yourself.
    2.) co-hosting is a good idea. it's easy to get burnt out, especially this time of year. Why can't we all just get along?
    3.) love it! that could be beacuse I'm a chick, but whatever your doing Kevin, keep doing it! (and tell me your secret!)
    4.) i got to hang out with Ed for a little while on Friday night at the nationals. he's cooler then i thought, but thats probably becuase he was really drunk.
    5.)... oohhh what to say to this one... i'll just let everyone else handle that...

Stacy
    "I don't want to just live life, I want to live an extraordinary life." - Kevin Ladd

Comment

Purpose

Stacy: Not that I don't appreciate the comments (and I wasn't that drunk), but this is a thread for topic suggestions, not comments on topics already posted. Please stay on point. I know that's difficult for people who have their roots in New Jersey, what with the toxic waste and all (please don't give me the song-n-dance about being from Carolina). Ed.
      Last edited by 14-H; 08-29-2006, 04:44 PM.
      14-H

Comment

If you want people to pay for it then you have to take the most entertaining topics. 3, 4, or 5 would fill the bill.

#5 is my choice, Barrett gets wound up tighter than a Konig, and doesn't ever seem to have a lack for SOMETHING to say

Comment

Edward And His Rules......

Ed,
          Did you think if you made a rule I wasn't going to break it? Come on now Lawyer Boy. Your on one side of the law i'm on the other......I am older and more mature now Edward. I am a ripe age of 38 tomorrow but the problem is I read a study that says your mind stops maturing at the age you start drinking......I'll be messing with you at 75 Ed. I'll never leave you alone....lol....I am all about APBA and R. Steven Hearn though.......its my life.......The suspension from APBA changed my life! Thank you APBA i'm a changed man and you have molded me into an internet pleasure!!!

Michael "Mr. APBA" Barrett
          Last edited by RacerX; 08-29-2006, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Rules

Mike: You know, we have to follow the rules about this Shoot out or nobody will contribute. Keep in mind, this is a fund raiser for John, so just stick to posting discussion topics here. Let's hear 'em. Ed.
            14-H

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
              Ed,
              *** I read a study that says your mind stops maturing at the age you start drinking......***
              Mike: If that's true, I'll be 16 forever. Woopee!
              14-H

Comment

ask Father ED?

I told several customers, that My whole Family was going on a "holy mission" as an excuse , to take the week off for the Nationals. Am I going to hell for this or will some extra judges stand duty handle it?

St. Steven

Comment

Good Agenda Item

Steve: Excellent item to add to the agenda: Is boat racing the Eighth Sacrament?

At a minimum, you may plead ignorance as an excuse in the event you were wrong. But you will not get off so lightly as hell or Judges stand-duty (which are equivalent punishments I am told).

Three Hail-Marys and two washings of a 14-H boat, is your pennance, my boy! LOL> Ed.
                  Last edited by 14-H; 08-29-2006, 06:02 PM.
                  14-H

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                    I read a study that says your mind stops maturing at the age you start drinking......
                    Is this true?? That would explain a lot.
                    The Runne's: Born with plastic sporks in their mouths.

Comment

If you raced MY CLASSES

I'd wash 'em all for ya , free of charge.
                      About Dayton . Plain old burn out. And fundslow. As to this three-wayrumble. Why don't we just have a cage match. Performance enhanceing substances required.

Comment

#6 and #7

For the 6th topic, how about:
                        Ed Hearn's drunken moments. (Remember those poor ducks in Bakersfield?)
                        I never did get the whole motor home racing story...

If Barrett is 38, how can he possibly be older than Ed? I thought 14-H had been over 40 for years!

Comment

Agenda items, PLEASE

Please stay on topic. Agenda items only. Eddie's rule. Even Mike has agreed to follow this one. Ed.
                          14-H

Comment

Originally posted by KellyLadd
                            .***
                            If Barrett is 38, how can he possibly be older than Ed? I thought 14-H had been over 40 for years!
                            Okay, #7: Ed's age. Apparently Mr. Kaos can mix fuel, but can't count! Okay, one slight per agenda item only. We have to keep the good stuff for the pay-per view. Ed.
                            14-H

Comment

Agenda Items

I agee with "Ed's Drunken Moments." In fact, I have the duck incident on tape - ED TV!!

Comment

Working...
                              X