JH for Hillsdale Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JH for Hillsdale Michigan

Who all is planning on running JH at Hillsdale Michigan on September 9-10? We will have one with Kyle and Mark Wheeler will have Laura there as well if we can field a couple of more.

Thanks

Steve Roskowski

How abouy AXSH too?

Is AXSH going to be on the schedule also? If so, who's coming?

Comment

JH at Hillsdale

We only have JH so that we aren't competing with Grass Lake. We run the JH so that the Mod guys kids can still run with their dads. If only some JR would show up as well......

Comment

Axsh

Steve, isn't AXSH part of the JH program and it's benefits?

Comment

First, AXS is a J class and can be run at Hilsdale. Here is the problem... we will be running a 3 days in two race and the schedual is very tight. If we were to add any more classes i am sure they would not be 3 races in 2 days.

My suggestion is to use this post to find the people who want to race AXS, JR and JH at Hilsdale to make sure you have enough for points. I want everyone to race but hard choices have to be made to get everything run in one day.

AXS will be run at grass lake and Big Rapids for sure.

On a side note to Steve, I have had some requsts for JR at Brighton!

Comment

Brian,

The circular for Hillsdale lists JH only. It does not list the other (3) J classes. Hence, only JH can be run.

Regards,

Mark

Comment

Lost Entries For Mod To

To bad, lost a Mod entry for no AXSH. Kids come first. AXSH at Grass Lake, and J, so the CMH goes to Grass Lake.

To bad the J category is its own category, yet seems to be of the stock category.

Easy way to solve this is to get more kids involved so the stockers can have their J's and the Mod's can have their J's and both categories can sustain enough entries to race at a Mod only race, and a stock only race.
              Dave Mason
              Just A Boat Racer

Comment

"J" class at Grass lake

I personally don't think Hillsdale will ever be able to have very many "J" class boats show up. Grasslake over the last 2 years has had over full classes in "J" and "AXS". Enough so that elimination are nec. and they post the largest entry numbers for that event. Only the National show numbers as large. I think the #'s for "J" that have parents in stock racing over mod racing are probably larger also. What would be really cool is to be able to combine these two clubs at a common body of water over Labor day weekend every year and have a 3 day boat racing free for all.
                Tom L.

Comment

Already Is

Originally posted by Tomtall
                  I personally don't think Hillsdale will ever be able to have very many "J" class boats show up. Grasslake over the last 2 years has had over full classes in "J" and "AXS". Enough so that elimination are nec. and they post the largest entry numbers for that event. Only the National show numbers as large. I think the #'s for "J" that have parents in stock racing over mod racing are probably larger also. What would be really cool is to be able to combine these two clubs at a common body of water over Labor day weekend every year and have a 3 day boat racing free for all.
                  Lockhaven PA is over Labor Day, and runs all four kneeldown outboard categories in APBA. Mod, Stock, Pro, and J.

Your argument is a good one for incorporating J back into Stock as J stock, and then J Mod, and J Pro.
                  Dave Mason
                  Just A Boat Racer

Comment

j hydro

We will bring our son Jake Alkema to hillsdale to run j hydro. This will be his first time out.
                    Last edited by jake91; 09-03-2006, 10:49 AM. Reason: take a word out
                    [SIGPIC]191-m
                    jake alkema

Comment

me and my dad might be there with everything
                      22-N

Comment

Great !!

I am looking for DMR at Hillsdale. I hope you can make it.
                        Dave Mason
                        Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Too bad that Grass Lake and Hillsdale have to compete with one another. We are killing ourselves!!!!!!!

Dont know the politics behind this but it's sad.

In my class alone, I know that I will be loosing 3 25ssh's that will not be racing with me at Grass Lake and will be at Hillsdale.

I got an idea!!! Next year lets race Hillsdale on Friday and Saturday then Grass Lake on Sunday and Monday!!!!

Oops, my wife will smack me for that idea!!!!
                          http://www.stockoutboard.com/

Comment

Working...
                          X