Oshkosh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oshkosh

Any information/directions/schedule on the race in Oshkosh, WI labor day weekend? I'm kinda interested on trying to make it out.
    Thanks,
    Elek Hutchinson
    36M

Directions

Here is the directions off of the sanction for you. Sure wish I could make it. But the little lady has me tied up for the weekend.

Place Oshkosh , WI Lake Winnebago - Millers Bay

Directions HWY. 41 to HWY. 21, head East on 21, turn East (right) on to Murdock Ave. to Hazel St., take Hazel South to Millers Bay and the pits.

Accommodations Camping in the pits, limited to Motorhomes. Hotels/Motels in the area: La Quinta (920) 233-4190 Travelodge (920) 233-4300 Super 8 (920) 426-2885 Holiday Inn Express (920) 303-1300 Americinn (920) 232-0300

Lights
    Last edited by Lights; 08-27-2006, 02:16 PM.
    Mark
    G-11
    125H
    When the green flag drops, the bull**** stops!!!!!!!!!!!
    Keep'em Sunny Side Up Boy's!

[

Comment

It is the "Bristol" of the Midwest. Always a good time. Lots of very close racing. Wings at The Bar on Sunday night. Travel home at your leisure. You may want to stop at the nearby outlet mall. Ed can help you with that.

Place Oshkosh , WI Lake Winnebago - Millers Bay

Directions HWY. 41 to HWY. 21, head East on 21, turn East (right) on to Murdock Ave. to Hazel St., take Hazel South to Millers Bay and the pits.

Accommodations Camping in the pits, limited to Motorhomes. Hotels/Motels in the area: La Quinta (920) 233-4190 Travelodge (920) 233-4300 Super 8 (920) 426-2885 Holiday Inn Express (920) 303-1300 Americinn (920) 232-0300

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      ClassesNone Found

All STOCK Classes, EXCEPT 45SS All MOD Classes All J CLASS Classes PRO: OSY-400, C Ser R, CRR
      Format/Rules 3 laps of an approx. 1/4 mile in length course. NOT approved for records.

Prizes No prizes. Prizes only if sponsor is found. Unsponsored race - for Club High Points and APBA National High Points.

Registration Both Days - in the pits - 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.

Drivers Meeting Both Days - in the pits - 10:15 a.m.

Send Entries To DO NOT SEND ENTRIES.
      Entry Fees $25 / day / class J Classes (JR, JH, AXSR, AXSH) $20 / day / class

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Officials
      AsstRef: DAVE HEMP 17591 GANDER LANE FARMINGTON, MN 55024-7832
      Inspector: KARL STOLL 445 S PLEASANT ST WHITEWATER, WI 53190-1537
      RaceDir: ROBERT OLLHOFF 4425 S LONGVIEW DR NEW BERLIN, WI 53151-9224
      Referee: DEL SNYDER W10301 OAK CENTER RD WAUPUN, WI 53963-8933
      RiskMan: FRED HAUENSTEIN JR 1830 WHITE SWAN DR OSHKOSH, WI 54901-2560
      Scorer: DARLENE WARNOCK N49W 27721 S COURTLAND CIR PEWAUKEE, WI 53072-1730

Notes - Saturday night - Party at Hauenstien's - beer, food, soft drinks provided. - Late registration (original) will result in a substantial penalty set by the race committee. - Cell phone in case of emergencies: 262-424-3604 - Conducting Club is responsible for payment of the Region 7 Safety Fund fee of $10/Sanction day, payable to the Region 7 Chairman, Dee Berghauer, 1505 Woodside Lane, Elm Grove, WI 53122-1982.
      DAVEY 18w

Comment

Holiday Inn - Oshkosh

I have an extra room reserved if anyone is interested. We are not having a babysitter come with us this weekend so if anyone is finding that the hotels are full and are looking for a room let me know. Otherwise I will get rid of the room on Thursday.

Tad.

tolson@olsonalum.com

Comment

Thanks guys
          Elek Hutchinson
          36M

Comment

any axsr going? we have 2
            66-H & 14-H
            Last edited by FastMan; 08-29-2006, 07:49 PM.
            "Chip! I'm gonna come at you like a spyder monkey!"

Comment

If need be we can put someone out there...
              "Ask anyone, I have no friends. I do have some people that put up with me and mostly because they like the rest of my family"

Don Allen

Comment

are you guys bringing a jr for thomas? Maybe he would like to run axsr with us??

Comment

Yes we are running JR.

And maybe we'll let Thomas run a little AX. After Beloit I think the AX might be a regular thing if he has it his way.

He might just have to bump Margaret out of her ride... He said he gets the new boat.
                  "Ask anyone, I have no friends. I do have some people that put up with me and mostly because they like the rest of my family"

Don Allen

Comment

Axsr

Rachels available, have motors(OMC/Merc) and Oshkosh prop, just need Boat!!

Warbs
                    64*W

Comment

Ill be there...of course ill be running axsr : )
                      W71

Comment

Originally posted by don11w
                        Yes we are running JR.

And maybe we'll let Thomas run a little AX. After Beloit I think the AX might be a regular thing if he has it his way.

He might just have to bump Margaret out of her ride... He said he gets the new boat.
                        thats good J wasnt that fun i helped out Luce and McCourtie at Dayton they needed a third boat so i decided to help. Worst mistake ever lol

Comment

Originally posted by FastMan
                          *** Worst mistake ever lol
                          Ahh, I think you've made a few that top that one, by quite a bit, actually. Mow the lawn! Ed.
                          14-H

"That is NOT why people hate me." - 14-H.

Comment

Mow the lawn???? More like get out in the garage and help Ed!!!! Or better yet change some diapers for him so he can work on his stuff.

Don Allen

Comment

Ed it rained. Grass is a bit wet. and i dont do diapers thats eds job

Comment

Working...
                              X