X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moose Lake race Sept 16-17

TCpba/Midwest/ Moose lake race.
    Sept 16/17 OPC SO MOD PRO
    come on up for a relaxed low key fun race. I will have the demo boats avalible again. Need to get them sold to new racers I expect fields of CSH CSR DSH
    DMR DMH 250 H ? 350h?
    I will host a fish fry sat night. bring a dish to pass.
    Steve

Originally posted by Steve Johnson
    TCpba/Midwest/ Moose lake race.
    Sept 16/17 OPC SO MOD PRO
    come on up for a relaxed low key fun race. I will have the demo boats avalible again. Need to get them sold to new racers I expect fields of CSH CSR DSH
    DMR DMH 250 H ? 350h?
    I will host a fish fry sat night. bring a dish to pass.
    Steve
    Hi Steve
    Well if you are going to be here we better get the motors running fast !!
    It's great that you will come out here, looking forward to see you! and the fish fry will be fun. If we have time maybe we can go fishing right their it's the best fishing around. Remember to call Brent Harnack to save a pit spot(509-489-0093).Is Brian P coming out ??
    Your friend Russ Bircher 45-R/151-R

Comment

Originally posted by Russ Birch 45R
      Hi Steve
      Well if you are going to be here we better get the motors running fast !!
      It's great that you will come out here, looking forward to see you! and the fish fry will be fun. If we have time maybe we can go fishing right their it's the best fishing around. Remember to call Brent Harnack to save a pit spot(509-489-0093).Is Brian P coming out ??
      Your friend Russ Bircher 45-R/151-R
      He said MOOSE lake, not MOSES Lake
      Sattler Racing R-15
      350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
      TEAM VRP
      The Original "Lunatic Fringe"

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

MOOOOOOOOOOOOSE Lake

IT's just south of Duluth....
        17W

"You gotta do the work"- Pop Trolian

Comment

West Coast Pals

Would love a Fall Trip out west but I'm stuck VERY close to home pending my business sale. with luck I should be able to actually work at this racing thing a bit next season. Moose lake is just south of Duluth,MN 17.8 miles from sugar daddys
          Steve

Comment

Letterman's to 3 reasons to give Russ some slack for confusing Moose Lake, MN and Moses Lake, WA....

3. After a few beers, you guys would confuse it too, but Russ is completely sober, so he is one up on ya...
            2. I have him busy training to be the next AOF executive director when I retire Nov. 11. That takes a lot of brain power learning how to babysit boat racers!
            1. Russ is already getting enough chit for racing a Tohatsu, but still has a smile on his face!

Connie

Comment

Working...
            X