• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Cronk OSY/400 CSH For Doug Mc

Tom Cronks latest OSY-400 CSH for Doug Mc
    Attached Files
    HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

New Wood

Tom, I like the New OSY rig!

Doug your going to have a nice rig.
    Mark
    G-11
    125H
    When the green flag drops, the bull**** stops!!!!!!!!!!!
    Keep'em Sunny Side Up Boy's!

[

Comment

Looking good!

Comment

Pictures

Thanks Dan for posting pictures for me.
        Tom
        TEC-Craft

Comment

Doug are you getting excited???
          Boat looks great!

Comment

Yeah, I'm pumped up. Every since I was a kid I wanted a Tecraft built for me. One of those childhood wishes coming true.

Comment

Eat My Wake!!!

Moreover, I need something newer, faster and lighter to keep up with that Joey Pinner guy - I'm still chokeing on his roostertail and exhaust from a couple of races earlier this season.

Now I hear rumors that I'll have to contend with that Joel Brown 2005 Nat. Champ guy too.

I need the state of the art Tecraft to keep up.

Watch out you two, Tom Cronk has some new speed secrets in this baby that are going to have you two men eating my wake! I am surprised he is allowing this sneak peak preview.

Comment

Doug,
                Good move going with Tom. The new boat should serve you well. I have been watching you, you are a very aggresive driver. However, you know when to back off and when to go for it, that's important.
                Haven't been able to attend any races this year. I am on a 6 month cruise up north. I am at Martha's Vineyard now, leaving for Nantucket tommarow. We should be back to Fort Lauderdale in late October.

Good luck,
                Roy Conklin

Originally posted by DougMc
                Moreover, I need something newer, faster and lighter to keep up with that Joey Pinner guy - I'm still chokeing on his roostertail and exhaust from a couple of races earlier this season.

Now I hear rumors that I'll have to contend with that Joel Brown 2005 Nat. Champ guy too.

I need the state of the art Tecraft to keep up.

Watch out you two, Tom Cronk has some new speed secrets in this baby that are going to have you two men eating my wake! I am surprised he is allowing this sneak peak preview.
                Roy Conklin

Comment

It looks like that Old Fart still remembers how to build a boat!
                  Looks good Tom.
                  Ben

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Conklin
                    Doug,
                    Good move going with Tom. The new boat should serve you well. I have been watching you, you are a very aggresive driver. However, you know when to back off and when to go for it, that's important.
                    Haven't been able to attend any races this year. I am on a 6 month cruise up north. I am at Martha's Vineyard now, leaving for Nantucket tommarow. We should be back to Fort Lauderdale in late October.

Good luck,
                    Roy Conklin
                    excuse me but do u have a bigger picture of the hydro under your message board name. I am only asking because it looks cool.
                    "Chip! I'm gonna come at you like a spyder monkey!"

Comment

Pics

Originally posted by FastMan
                      excuse me but do u have a bigger picture of the hydro under your message board name. I am only asking because it looks cool.
                      I sold this rig to Runne. I know have a 125CCH.

Enjoy,
                      Roy
                      Attached Files
                      Roy Conklin

Comment

wow! thanks for posting the pics that boat looks great
                        "Chip! I'm gonna come at you like a spyder monkey!"

Comment

Working...
                        X