Whitney Point 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whitney Point 2006

I just put in the sanction for Whitney Point 2006. It is on September 23rd and 24th. Within a week you should be getting the email circular. We have put 125cch and 250cch on the sanction. Also this race is the North American Championships for CMH, BMH, and CMR. This is a perfect time of year for this area. It should be a fantastic weekend. Don't miss this great end of the year race. If anyone has any questions you may contact me at palmerracing23n@yahoo.com.

I had heard at the Nationals this race was not going to happen. I am very pleased to hear it is going to be, I remember this race from 20 years ago, it a super coarse and excellent camping area. SWEET!
    11J
    PS Anyone have a "B" engine I could share?
    Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

......bump

Comment

Prop?

I still have that prop for you Earl
        You know I got reamed out by John for that one...
        Even he thinks your boat is too small..
        Nice seeing you again after....20 something years I'm guessing.
        Good Luck and continued success in your racing.

Tom Kargus
        10W

Comment

What classes are running?

19P
          100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Thanks Tom!

Originally posted by Tom10W
            I still have that prop for you Earl
            You know I got reamed out by John for that one...
            Even he thinks your boat is too small..
            Nice seeing you again after....20 something years I'm guessing.
            Good Luck and continued success in your racing.

Tom Kargus
            10W
            Glad to see you again Tommy and I'm glad someone besides me has some guts still! Johnny was probably correct, based on the wind at Wakefield! Take Care Tommy, talk again soon!
            11J Earl
            Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

I would love to go watch the race. I was wondering about camping there. Do you need reservations or is camping in the pits. If anyone has any info please post it. thanks Fan Johnson

Comment

no reservations required. you will be pointed in the right direction for camping when you arrive at the race site. thanks for the interest. as for 19p quote of the classes running: all mod, stock, jh, jsr, 125cch and 250cch. hope to see you all there!!

Comment

Working...
                X