Stolen Yamatos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen Yamatos

Last night 8/10/06 four complete stock yamato engines (2 new 302's, 1-102 & our best 80) were stolen from Dudley Malone. Sadly they will probablly end up in a scrap heap. But I would like to ask for all your help in watching the internet in case they try to sell them in that way. Please call me at Boat City Prop Shop 405-632-2844 with anything suspicious.
    Thanks in advance,
    Bryan Tharp

That sucks

Been there, done that. So sorry this happened to you.

I would see if you can contact some of the aluminum recycling areas in your area and ask them to be on the lookout for you.

I don't know what the Meth problem is like in Okla City (it's bad out here), but I understand that aluminum is also used in the manufacturing of Meth...we had a couple motors stolen 3 years ago that never showed up, and I have a feeling they went up in someone's pipe or whatever....

Hang in there, and I really hope you get your stuff back.

And if anybody ever runs into a "really good deal" on Yamato 302 Serial #1518, then let me know.....

Take care,

R-19
    www.gleasonracing.com

"No, THAT is why people hate him."

Comment

Stolen Yamato's

We will keep an eye and ear out for them.

I sure hope you get them back. Do you happen to have the Serial / block #'s?
      Mark
      G-11
      125H
      When the green flag drops, the bull**** stops!!!!!!!!!!!
      Keep'em Sunny Side Up Boy's!

[

Comment

That sucks

Originally posted by sponsonhead
        And if anybody ever runs into a "really good deal" on Yamato 302 Serial #1518, then let me know.....

Take care,

R-19
        Or the yamato 80 serial number 9617 that was stolen with Pat's 302......or my brand new full face orange Harley Davidson Helmet with checkerboard graphics....would be nice to have that back too.
        Ruthie

Comment

I have been to Dudley's house. Very nice area. Were they taken from? house garage?
          Dudley must feel terrible. Here is a guy that really cares.
          Did he loose other equipment. He backs one of his grandsons and has a couple classic open wheel 50's/60's sprint cars......
          Bryan, I met you through Rick Morris the same day we went to Dudley's several years ago...
          Still got your B-1/25MOD-OMC?

Might be worth a permanent sticky post/section were we can list missing/stolen stuff.....

19P
          Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 08-12-2006, 06:22 AM.
          100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Don't race , but watch a lot!!!

You know,this is as sickening as i've heard in a while, took some scrap to the
            junkie other day,had some copper, $2.05 #, thought it would be easier than sanding at my age, anyways, so sorry, thank goodness i know the other 9 people on my street.???

Am so sorry.
            Richard.
            RichardK.C. Mo.

Comment

Working...
            X