Lock Haven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll Be there

I will be back from Minnesota shortly before Lockhaven so I will be there to help on the Judges stand, anything that is needed really. Hope everyones return trip from the nationals went smooth. See you all soon,
    Laura-The Midwest Runne
    -The Cutest of the Runne Girls

Comment

Ellison/Hellsten

125H and 250H

Kristi

Kristi Z-22

PRO Commissioner

APBA BOD

"Ask not what your racing organization can do for you...Ask what you can do for your racing organization"
      Tomtall 06

Comment

I was going to join for a single event and race monday when everyone leaves so I could tell everyone at home that I got 3rd at the races(out of 3 boats).

MGallagher
        58J
        sigpic

Comment

You rusty old timer...

Just remember, we go out on the green, clock starts on the white, stay in your lane, turn left at the yellow bouys. Repeat three times. Any questions, contact your cousin Dylan, he seems to be doing very well!!! I'll see you up there bud...
          Future J dad!

Comment

sunrise/ratracing will be thier with 2JH/JR/1AXSH/1AXSR /CSH. Getting there on friday is a givin

Comment

Amh???

Hi George
              Should I lug my Merc along for AMH? I know it is technically on the schedule but would there be more than 2, counting you and me?
              Mike T

Comment

Dad and i are riding seperate i think because of school. thats the plan for now. Depending on when my last class ends, my roommate and i will be driving down Friday night at some point. We are also bringing some friends who race microds. But anywho...we'll all be there at some point on friday. bringing all of our stuff...you know dad. haha. gotta love him though!
                ~*Davids Family*~

Comment

Mike I talked to Tom Sutherland at the Nats and he said he will be there and its on the program as the North American Championships so that should bring a couple more and make enough to run.
                  Destiny is a matter of chance,it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Comment

George/Mike,
                    I got a new ka-9a carb with an adjustable high speed that is relocated to the nozzle passage, for my "green tank" kg-MOD motor that Iv'e wanted to test so will bring to make a class. It's the "loud one" with Quincy pipes that Sam liked so much a couple years ago Went back to a Phelon mag instead of the Scintilla so it should at least make the start.........

George, have you run your kg-MOD lately?

Might also have a BSH rig.

Any sightings of the New Hot-Rod?

Did I hear rumor that a couple guys from Tampa might be here............... ?

19P
                    Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 08-12-2006, 11:49 AM.
                    100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

steve

could be we,ll see what happens

Comment

Steve Im pretty sure the new motor will be there and will be ran thats as of last week at Wakefield. Ihavent run the Merc since the Winter Nats after cooking it there was going to at Wakefield but lost a 1000 rpm's since I put it back together so ran the stock hotrod out there.
                        Destiny is a matter of chance,it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Comment

Who is coming to Lock Haven PA?
                          Who is ready to race?
                          Good Luck To All.
                          In spite of everything, I still believe that people are basically good!!! Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen!!!

Comment

Aw geeze

Originally posted by canoeincutie
                            I will be back from Minnesota shortly before Lockhaven so I will be there to help on the Judges stand, anything that is needed really. Hope everyones return trip from the nationals went smooth. See you all soon,
                            Laura-The Midwest Runne

Day got da enternest up dere now hey. how da skeeters? best ya get going , could snow any tyme afder labor day ya know.

Comment

mosquitos

The mosquitos are horrible which is uncommon this time of year, and it has been so hot i don't know if it will ever snow. The beauty of the area makes up for it all though.
                              Laura
                              -The Cutest of the Runne Girls

Comment

Working...
                              X