Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RacerX Update

RacerX

Well it goes without saying that Mickey boy is not the most popular kid on his block but I will give him credit for getting everyone’s attention. His original post titled “Hey Joe” has received well over 2000 views in just three short days. Good or bad, love him or hate him he sure does know how to get you guys started.

At this point you might be asking yourself why is Dan backing this nut case! sorry Mike but I am sure you know by now that’s what some people call you. Long story short this web site is a fun place for racers and fans to hang out and shoot the breeze sell parts etc. a few years ago I let Mike get to me but those days are all behind us and at this point I figure what the hell as long as he keeps his post free of foul language and behaves himself to some degree just let him talk at some point his medication will kick in and he should settle back down for a while. Yes his style of posting is different but hey so what lets not have a cow over Racer X.
    HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Wakefield Nats - Mike you were there????

Mike,

So why didn't you stop by so we could meet???? Or were you pitting for super Ed with his Joe Z/Brian Rohdes powered 25SSR??

Warbs
    64*W

Comment

Steve,
      I was busy pitting for Super Ed. I was the guy wearing the "Hearn Racing" shirt all week with the beer in my hand. Sorry Steve I was busy signing autographs all week.
      Mike
      Last edited by RacerX; 08-08-2006, 03:10 AM.

Comment

Everyone BRINGS JOY HERE

Some by coming
        Some by leaving.
        I have this sign in the cabin

Comment

Working...
        X