2007 Nationals Dates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 Nationals Dates

Can anyone from Region 10 provide us with the dates for next years Stock-J Nationals? Since it will take many of us Midwest and East Coast racers 2 weeks of vacation to get out there and get home, I need to get the dates to my boss so I can try and get the vacation time. Thanks.

Donny
    Last edited by D_Allen_III; 08-07-2006, 02:19 PM.

SO Nats Date

Originally posted by D_Allen_III
    Can anyone from Region 10 provide us with the dates for next years Stock-J Nationals? Since it will take many of us Midwest and East Coast racers 2 weeks of vacation to get out there and get home, I need to get the dates to my boss so I can try and get the vacation time. Thanks.

Donny
    Hi Donny,

I'll let Meatall confirm, but to my knowledge they are Aug 6-11.

Thanks, and hope you all come out next year.

R-19
    www.gleasonracing.com

"No, THAT is why people hate him."

Comment

Will that be Stock and Mod?
      bill b

Comment

Stock Nationals

No Mods. There will however be 45's.
        Moby Grape Racing
        "Fast Boats Driven Hard"

Comment

Originally posted by propnuts
          No Mods.
          Where will the Mod Nats be next year?

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

Zanesville.... but don't quote me on that...
            "I don't want to just live life, I want to live an extraordinary life." - Kevin Ladd

Comment

Donny
              Don't worry Donny. As defending champion, you
              will be flown out there first class. Bill Gates" limo will pick you up at the airport. After a champaigne breakfast and a massage by J-Lo, Gates' chopper will deliver you to your pitside condo to await your title defense.

Rich Runne still pumps gas for a living. After winning his first championship, you see how he travels.

If you ever lose again, you can travel with me. I'll be hopping a freight that slows just west of Chicago. Hop on with me and we can jump off within a short fifty mile walk of Lake Moses. Don't forget your Kevlars....

by the way, congrats...

Craig
              broccoli

Comment

Donny
                Have the J Nationals already been awarded for 2007?
                David Weaver

Comment

David,

Both the 2007 and 2008 J nationals have already been awarded.
                  2007 to Moses Lake, WA. 2008 to NY.

Regards,

Mark

Comment

Pat: Thanks for the info. Only other question I have is, will they really take the whole week from the 6th to the 11th? With no mods they can probably be done in three days. Will it be testing Wednesday, racing Thursday-Saturday? This may not be decided yet, but I have to try and plan a summer full of Park and Recreation events and field trips around my nationals plan for next year, so I'm trying to get it as specific as I can get.

Craig: All I want is the massage from J-Lo... and thank you!

Donny

Comment

Craig- If I knew that winning the CSH would have gotten me that for next year, I would have worked and tested a lot harder. All this time I thought I would just get an inflated ego and a pat on the back from all my racing buddies. I am already testing for next year, because with the 08 Nationals in New York I can only Imagine how I will be picked up in New York and the massage, etc. It's time to get serious now!!!!!!!!!!!!! Actually congrats to Donny, you drove well in the 20 and the C..

Rick Miller
                      34-0

Comment

Back from Wash

Craig,

Old buddy, sounds like the trip back might be worth the party!!

With the Gates/J-Lo deal, I may have to rethink my Merc/OMC/Hot Rod commitments.

Warbs
                        64*W

Comment

If you're coming all this way...

...keep in mind that the Seattle unlimited race will probably be August 4 & 5, only 4 hours from Moses Lake. If you've never had the chance to see the big boats, this may be a great opportunity.

Hey Meatball - time to get crackin' - the natives are restless
                          Mike Johnson

World Headquarters
                          sigpic
                          Portland, Oregon
                          Johnson Racing

Comment

Mods in Zanesville

IOA is hosting the APBA Mod Nat's for 2007 in Zanesville Ohio. They had the preview event a few weekends ago with the National Course layout and ran it like the Nat's.
                            Dave Mason
                            Just A Boat Racer

Comment

2007 nationals

The dates for the 2007 Stock and J nationals in Moses Lake Washington are from Monday, August 6, to Saturday, August 11. We have not decided how many of those days are going to be dedicated to testing, racing, qualifying etc. We will have the website up hopefully this weekend to answer more of your questions, but my personel pref. would be for testing on tuesday, qualifying heats wed. and thursday, finals on friday and saturday. I will have a forum started this sunday for more information. Dave Anderson, 2007 nationals chairman.

Comment

Working...
                              X