Feby's Racing Team Boats for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feby's Racing Team Boats for Sale

1 - CSH - Bezoats Hydro built by Shannon Bowman for himself. Like brand new only about 10 races on it. $2000 or best offer.

1 - ASH Built by Philip DiFebo. Very Fast only 2 seasons on it.
    $2000 or best offer.

Can Deliver to Wakefield
    For more information call Philip DiFebo: at (302)998-9496 or (302)994-4184
    Attached Files

bump, bump...

Comment

bump, bump; question, question...

Why is Jody Bentz "bump, bumping" a Dominic sale advertisment?
      14-H

"That is NOT why people hate me." - 14-H.

Comment

Thats not the only bumping going on up there

Ben F-14

Comment

Come on Dom I think Jody is mad your team is selling a rig she should be driving. You know you got keep your woman happy!!!!!! She you 2 at Wakefield. Drive safe and keep both eyes and hands on the road. Mikey
          mike ross

Comment

Yeah right...

If Jody drove either of these rigs, Dom would have his rear end handed to him! Dom might loose his spot on the team if Big Philip sees how fast his equipment actually is with a real driver in it! And she looks alot better in kevs then he does... See you both next week...
            GL
            Future J dad!

Comment

I am going to have to agree with 18-P!!!!!!!!

Comment

hey now lets wait till after the nationals to start that stuff

Comment

Bump.... Bump...

Comment

bump, bump...

Comment

Originally posted by mike ross
                      Come on Dom I think Jody is mad your team is selling a rig she should be driving. You know you got keep your woman happy!!!!!! *** Mikey
                      Mike: Are you serious? I was thinking she might have some plans for the proceeds of the sale. Every good woman does, you know. Ed.
                      14-H

"That is NOT why people hate me." - 14-H.

Comment

Boats still available both boats come with hardware and are race ready. Both rigs are extremely fast and could make a run at a national title with the right driver. The reason for selling the equipment is we are no longer running the CSH and I was to much over weight in the ASH. Call Philip DiFebo at
                        (302)998-9502

Comment

Here are some pic of Lot 12, boats for sale. The boat that is listed as CSH would also be a great boat to beat 25-M & Joey Z. in 25MOD Hydro. We also have a sister boat to Dominic's BSH for 1299.00. Along w/ Dominic 2001 ASH NAt's boat for 1800.00. Along w/ another ASH for 500.00. All the ASH's would also be fast JSH as well. All boats come race ready. So grab one today and make all your National title dreams come true.

Comment

Boat could be delivered to Lock Haven. You could win the dash for cash with this boat and pay for your investment. Buy the ASH & beat my brother Dominic with his own boat, then laugh at him for selling it! All this could be yours & more, if the price is right!

Comment

bump to the top

Comment

Working...
                              X