Thompson News-Desiato Whacks Competition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Billy Allen?

Billy Allen is one of the fastest guys in the country, and he knows how to start....so how does this mean he "backed into another win"?
    Stacy...ur awesome. lol
    ~*Jillian*~

Comment

Ryan Runne

The fans demand a formal retraction.
      Twisted Sister

Comment

Laurie & Billy,
        Let me express my deepest apology for the unfortunate comment made by my son. If he were not yet an adult and of free mind and will, I would take full responsibility for this convaluted interpretation of the event leading to this misunderstanding. We all know what it takes to win, and with that I offer my congratulations to one of the greatest competitors on the water, a champion if you will, Billy Allen.
        Ryan, again you have brought shame to our family. You always have to be a wiseguy, even when it could hurt somebodies feelings. Again you have crossed the line of descency only to embarress yourself. I don't know where you get this attitude from. Yes, I do! Obviously you get it from your mother!!!! John Runne 2-Z
        John Runne
        2-Z

Stock Outboard is all about a level playing field.

True parity is one motor per class.

It's RACING, not just another boat ride!

NOT a representative of Racing Outboards LLC.

Comment

Originally posted by csh2z
          Laurie & Billy,
          Let me express my deepest apology for the unfortunate comment made by my son. If he were not yet an adult and of free mind and will, I would take full responsibility for this convaluted interpretation of the event leading to this misunderstanding. We all know what it takes to win, and with that I offer my congratulations to one of the greatest competitors on the water, a champion if you will, Billy Allen.
          Ryan, again you have brought shame to our family. You always have to be a wiseguy, even when it could hurt somebodies feelings. Again you have crossed the line of descency only to embarress yourself. I don't know where you get this attitude from. Yes, I do! Obviously you get it from your mother!!!! John Runne 2-Z
          It was your idea not mine.

Jill, Yes hydro's can back up. Just ask Travis, he got a good close up of me backing up my 20 at Millville this spring.
          Ryan Runne
          9-H
          Wacusee Speedboats
          ryan.runne.4@gmail.com

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"--Albert Einstein

These days, I find it easier to look up to my youngers than my elders.

Comment

Ryan, Your accusation is outlandish and unfounded. Get back in the shop, I'll deal with you later! Your loving dad 2-Z
            John Runne
            2-Z

Stock Outboard is all about a level playing field.

True parity is one motor per class.

It's RACING, not just another boat ride!

NOT a representative of Racing Outboards LLC.

Comment

backing up

yes its true like ryan i have also backed up a hydro

Comment

Earl Tries To Remain Calm

Earl tries to remain calm between heats of ASH Saturday. I was close enough to hear him say -- in an incredulous tone -- “I could qualify for the nationals.”

Ryan, I bet a few folks are kicking themselves now for not buying your old ASH. Wasn’t that boat for sale for a couple of months before Earl bought it?

Notes: Click on the photo to see a better view. Eventually this photo will be removed to save server space. Download it sooner rather than later if you like it.
                Last edited by Mark 72@E; 07-10-2006, 01:25 PM.
                @@@@@@@@@@@@

Mark Ritchie
                72@E
                Former Boat Racer
                21st Century: CSH, CSR, and "J Dad" x2
                20th Century: ASH, ASR, BSR, 25SSH, 25SSR

@@@@@@@@@@@@

Comment

Thanks Mark, Is that a 4 blader on there?
                  Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Where's Racer Allen when you need him?

This is just GREAT Laurie, now you've got Ryan speaking publicly without his lawyer? You're just TRYING to get in in trouble, aren't you?
                    Hope to see you in Wakefield?

P.S.- Earl..CONGRATULATIONS on your qualification, you earned it!

Allie Runne
                    The Runne's: Born with plastic sporks in their mouths.

Comment

Confirmed Ne Div. Winners

After double checking the entries for Thompson "NE DIVISONAL'S" here are the 4 classes who had enough boats to qualify.
                      ASH - Earl Desiato
                      ASR - AJ Jennings
                      CSH - Billy Allen
                      25SSH - Howard Pickerell

CSR and 25SSR had 8 boats registered but only had 7 boats that made it out of the pits....

Congratulations to all 4 winners! Region's 1,2 & 3 wish you all the best of luck at Wakefield.

Lisa J. Jennings

Comment

Congratulations to all the Divisional qualifiers, especially Billy Allen 'cause he's the sh*t! There you go Laurie, is that good enough for you?!

Ryan 4-Z
                        Pres. of the Billy Allen Fan Club
                        The Runne's: Born with plastic sporks in their mouths.

Comment

Working...
                        X