Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zanesville, water...PERFECT !

Gents,
    Our volunteer crew spent the day at Dillon Lake today. We mowed, raked, weeded, moved picnic tables, and built our new judges stand, etc. The water is at a PERFECT level. Corps of Engineers allowed it to rise to "Summer HIGH pool" stage and then this afternoon started to let the water draw down slowly. We'll have more depth than last year and a larger milling area. Jack Stotts will help me set the course buoys tomorrow. Our weather forecast couldn't be better. Next 4 days we'll have full sun. No frontal activity so winds should be light. The temperature will be in the 80's each afternoon.
    Don't forget, we will have a Spagetti/Lasagna dinner banquet for our new North American Champions on Saturday night. $10/person, includes everything ...even free beer and wine ! All JH/JR/AXSH drivers will receive competition medallions with ribbon at the banquet. Racer's casual dress for this affair. Medals for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishers in the 8 classes competing for NAC's, too. As usual the winner gets the coveted APBA NAC plaque and bragging rights any time they are in Canada or Mexico ! Questions ?? call me at 740-319-5040 Mike Marshall, Race Director

i wana come

I Wana Come!!!

Comment

Working...
    X