Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cupcake reunion

hey everyone!!!
    Dad, Joyce and i will all be there....and we are bringing EVERYTHING!!! im so excited!!! Hopefully ASR will have a real class! cant wait! miss everyone. See you all next weekend!
    ~*Jillian*~
    ps...its the cupcake reunion! Val, Stacy and i will finally all be together at the same race!!!

Comment

Cupcake Reunion???

Sounds good ladies..........Count the dads in.

J-Dad

Comment

I will also be there with my JH and JR
        "I don't want to just live life, I want to live an extraordinary life." - Kevin Ladd

Comment

millville gang

looks like merissa will be there in axsr as well as here other classes jh,jr ,axsh see everyone there

Comment

need one more axsr

looks like we need one more axsr anyone out there willing to run the class. boat could be availble just need a driver.

Comment

thompson

I will be there with 20ssh and CSH mike kench will be there with ASH.

Comment

rat racer - Just Ask Me,Dude!

I could do that for you. I'm still getting the feel of racing back,but the more practice I get the better for everyone. Unless it's a RUNNE KRAFT!!!!
                11J
                Last edited by Hydroglobe17J; 07-03-2006, 06:27 AM. Reason: To reply to ratracer!
                Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Can you ride pit bikes at thompson?
                  22-N

Comment

Will be there on Fri with AXSH and BSH should be enough there to run BSH
                    Destiny is a matter of chance,it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Comment

Can't make it !

Hey Guys,

Sorry some thing has come up that I have too take care of. I will not be able to make it.. Really bummed about this.

Sorry,
                      Dave Scott
                      Aim Marine Inc.
                      613-831-1246 8-5 Mon-Fri
                      Ottawa, Canada
                      http://stores.ebay.com/Aim-Outboard-Recyclers
                      DS(M)H - 20CE

Comment

Friday 3PM

3PM Friday - Pits are filling up quick! New arrivals are in the upper lot. Probably be the largest Region One race in years! Friday registrations have 20SSH, 25SSH, CSH, CSR and CMH looking at eliminations. Who knows how many more out on the Mass Pike.

Comment

Working...
                        X