Curwensville Race-Any Testing Friday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curwensville Race-Any Testing Friday?

Also, any ASR up there? Or can anyone bring one more? We have AJ,Carl & myself, maybe Jillian Davids only on Saturday.
    Thanks for any input!
    CE,Ohio,PA Guys?
    Earl
    Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

hey earl

#24 IP: 24.54.179.41 06-16-2006, 06:34 AM
    Brew56
    Registered User Join Date: Jul 2003

Matt,

There is no testing at this new race. Test before you come.

As far as when you can get into the pits, I've checked with Carl and expect to hear back from him once he returns from Constantine. I will let everyone know once I find out.
    Jerry

here is the awnser to ur ?
    cya u up there and happy birthday
    Johnny Wlodarski III
    24J

Comment

Earl,

With this being a first-time site, we must get off to a good start with the park people. This is a reservior used often by families and boaters. We were quite surprised to be able to get on the water Sat & Sun for the 4th of July weekend. So, testing will have to be done elsewhere. Sorry.

Try emailing Carl Holt paholt@webtv.net about ASR. He will be running one rig and I know he has another. Maybe he'll let Joe Silvestri or someone else run it. Hey Travis.....got any ASR's left at home?

Jerry Brewster
      www.trora.com

Comment

I'll be at the race and would run someone's ASR if they had a good competitive spare rig. I weigh 185lbs, so I wouldn't be over by to much, I don't think.
        Joe Silvestri
        CSH/500MH

Dominic Silvestri
        JH/JR

Comment

Originally posted by jsilvestri
          I'll be at the race and would run someone's ASR if they had a good competitive spare rig. I weigh 185lbs, so I wouldn't be over by to much, I don't think.
          Don't give him anything "good and competitive". Somebody give him an old CSR with a sick OMC on it and a 2 blade prop.
          Brian 10s

Comment

Entry to Pits Info

Entry to Curwensville Lake Park- 8:00 AM, Friday, June 30. Show your APBA card to attendant at gate. There is no entry to pit area before 1:00 PM Friday. You must park prior to this at swim beach area parking lot. This lot is on right, just before pit road entrance. Park on left side of lot as you enter. TRORA race workers only, enter pits when you arrive, see Tom Eynon (10-P)for parking instructions.
            www.trora.com

Comment

And A Roll Up

Originally posted by Brian10s
              Don't give him anything "good and competitive". Somebody give him an old CSR with a sick OMC on it and a 2 blade prop.
              Make sure it is a roll up runabout as well......
              Dave Mason
              Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Thanks guys, I'll email Carl.If anyone else wants to join in please post.Sounds like a winner site, would love to be up there with you all.
                11J
                Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

I'd love to get back in a roll-up, especially a roll-up ASR. Its been a few years, but its just like riding a bike. As far as an old CSR with a sick A motor...
                  Joe Silvestri
                  CSH/500MH

Dominic Silvestri
                  JH/JR

Comment

Joe I had the most fun in ASR with you and Hutchiungs... you guys always played fair but tight and hard driving. Wish I could make it down, especially if you end out there in a roll up!

Have fun all!

Andrew
                    Fralick Racing
                    Like our Facebook Team page "Here"

Comment

Andrew,

We did have a lot of fun back in the day. It was a good thing for me that you were still learning how to drive a roll-up boat back then, because your ASR was always smokin'.
                      Joe Silvestri
                      CSH/500MH

Dominic Silvestri
                      JH/JR

Comment

I still have the series of pics from this race at work It was the turning point for me, what a blast. First time I ever passed the big guns! haha.
                        Attached Files
                        Fralick Racing

Comment

What race was that? I'm guessing Waterville. Keep the pics coming!
                          Joe Silvestri
                          CSH/500MH

Dominic Silvestri
                          JH/JR

Comment

Dunnville, Ontario, easy mistake... the water in Dunnville stained your boat as bad as the water in Waterville, OH... haha. 1997 if i remember right. You guys convinced me to join APBA and go to the Nationals in Hinton. Beautiful place. I did good down there, can't remember first heat, but did well, second heat, I think Carl Holt was in front of me so was set to get in the finals, but then someone in the back crashed. Next heat I got boxed in at the start, watched Carl fly by the outside. I ended up second alternate to the finals. Jim Hagrel was first alternate. Someone in the final had to leave and Jim got in. I think he took second place. I joined APBA again the next year and won the divisionals to pre qualify and headed to Wakefield but that place and I don't get along... haha, I didn't like that place. Only years I joined APBA. There's todays history tid bit of a Canuk racer
                            Fralick Racing

Comment

Working...
                            X