J Hydro .. DSH Warren Maine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J Hydro .. DSH Warren Maine

June 23- 24- 25 . Warren Maine. We will be running the J class, after the missed races in NJ we hope to have a good turn out, I have the props on the way. We have several DSH drivers planing to attend also. Friday is a test day presented by our local club with third party insurance. Saturday and Sunday APBA racing . Camping on sight with a bath house, Lunch available in the pits. FMI , fastjack@psouth.net 207-636-2563 Shawn

Dsh

Hey Shawn,

We are in Waterford, Ont that weekend, so all of our D hydro;s from Canada will be at Waterford. How many do you think you will have? You guys need to come to a couple of our CDN races we would have a full field. we have 7 or 8 most of the time.

Regards,
    Dave Scott
    Aim Marine Inc.
    613-831-1246 8-5 Mon-Fri
    Ottawa, Canada
    http://stores.ebay.com/Aim-Outboard-Recyclers
    DS(M)H - 20CE

Comment

are there any problems geting back and forth across the border with your races stuff ?

Comment

J drivers

how about it Dads?, who will be in Maine for J??

Comment

travelling across the border

Hey Shawn,

So far we have been fortunate and no trouble. I have installed Canada Customs supplied stickers on all my boats and motors and am using a form called a Y-38 to show proof of ownership for all of my equipment the rest of the stuff as long as it looks used you are OK, I am talking about tools etc...

Are you guys going to Thompson with a DSH. Can you check with Bob, Alan etc.. I would like to go to Thompson as it's closer to me then Zanesville like 1/2 the distance. I think Steve Noury (spelling) is going with Dave Fyrklands rig.

Regards.
          Dave Scott
          Aim Marine Inc.
          613-831-1246 8-5 Mon-Fri
          Ottawa, Canada
          http://stores.ebay.com/Aim-Outboard-Recyclers
          DS(M)H - 20CE

Comment

Warren Maone Race this weekend

I will pass the word to the D drivers about you coming to Thompson,

Comment

Working...