Standish Maine MORE classes and J

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Standish Maine MORE classes and J

The race in STANDISH ( 5-20-21) is now for all stock, mod ,pro classes ... We also have the J props, 2 drivers from Millville want to race.. lets get a class togather..We have camping in the pits (with showers) ,food available all weekend, a dinner Saturday night, and some great prizes to Raffle off.. A 100.00$$ Brown Tool gift certificate and a Dewalt stock outboard prop to be custom built for you.!!!! Testing on Friday . Come race region 1 ,Team Scott will be there in #s and Mike Cook may make the drive from Falmouth!!!!!!!!!!!

d and d-mod

what kind of count do you think for DSH and or DMH... Will there be four...

Regards,
    Dave Scott
    Aim Marine Inc.
    613-831-1246 8-5 Mon-Fri
    Ottawa, Canada
    http://stores.ebay.com/Aim-Outboard-Recyclers
    DS(M)H - 20CE

Comment

Dsh

I know Bob Harrity will be there with his new 44XS , Can you bring a few more of the north of our border crew? I have a DSH I can drag out if need be to make a class, And I may get Alan A from Mass to run his. Shawn

Comment

I'll see what happens

Hey Shawn,

I will see what there plans are.. Most of the guys in TO are attending Franklin for there first race. See if we can get at least 4 guys in "d" but I would have to be sure before I make the trek.. What about d MOD...are there three of those... Bob would probably run his 44 to get some time on it..

Regards,
        Dave Scott
        Aim Marine Inc.
        613-831-1246 8-5 Mon-Fri
        Ottawa, Canada
        DS(M)H - 20CE

Comment

I'll be there with ASR or Mod. Test at own risk Friday?
          Last edited by Hydroglobe17J; 05-02-2006, 03:41 PM. Reason: Forgot something
          Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Testing

We have a libility policy for testing . there in no first party medical coverage. This is similar to some of the race insurance offered by some groups. The race is APBA insured.

Comment

Me and my dad will be there running AXSR, AXSH, JH, JR, DMR, FER, FEH.
              22-N

Comment

44 powerhead

Hey James,

You should get your DAD to buy this 44xs powerhead I have ready to go and he could run "D" hydro.. I have a hydro he can run it on.. Tell him I will take his powerhead on trade. I never thought off that before ask him to give me call.. he has my number.

it's standard bore..

Regards,
                Dave Scott
                Aim Marine Inc.
                613-831-1246 8-5 Mon-Fri
                Ottawa, Canada
                DS(M)H - 20CE

Comment

Classes J and A

Looks like this is growing into a good size Race, lets get some more J and A drivers headed north.

Comment

Working...
                  X