Bridgeport WA's Biggest Class???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bridgeport WA's Biggest Class???

So, at this lightly attended opener for Region 10, what, you ask was the biggest class participation?

That would be D Stock Hydro: 6 boats, 2 different types of engines, and no class boycotts. We love to race!

R-19
    www.gleasonracing.com

"No, THAT is why people hate him."

Thats just how we roll!

Yea buddy, thats just how we roll out here! You bring a boat you race it. and just to let all you guys know, I loved watching you guys try to get 6 D's around that tiny turn 2 and up to the start.

Comment

DDDDDD's

D's ruled but the biggest winner was Jared Martin and his parents, first time in a hydro on Sunday. I think I saw tears of JOY!!from all. Rocky

Comment

Originally posted by sponsonhead
        So, at this lightly attended opener for Region 10, what, you ask was the biggest class participation?

That would be D Stock Hydro: 6 boats, 2 different types of engines, and no class boycotts. We love to race!

R-19

Pat, Did you run the new boat?
        Sattler Racing R-15
        350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
        TEAM VRP
        The Original "Lunatic Fringe"

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

The Ol D'Railer for me

Originally posted by pro350hydro
          Pat, Did you run the new boat?
          Mike,

If you're referring to the Jones Jr boat, that isn't mine (but I wish it was ) That boat belongs to TardBoy.

TardBoy at last report was headed down to Jones' shop to see if the transom will fit a Tohatsu...

R-19
          Last edited by sponsonhead; 05-01-2006, 08:27 PM.
          www.gleasonracing.com

Comment

Dang Straight!

Originally posted by rocky peterson
            D's ruled but the biggest winner was Jared Martin and his parents, first time in a hydro on Sunday. I think I saw tears of JOY!!from all. Rocky
            Here's a few pictures of that....between that and the excitement and enthusiasm of our other "rookie", Sean Byrne, it looks to be another great year in SOA!

R-19
            Attached Files
            www.gleasonracing.com

Comment

Originally posted by sponsonhead
              Mike,

If you're referring to the Jones Jr boat, that isn't mine (but I wish it was ) That boat belongs to TardBoy.

TardBoy at last report was headed down to Jones' shop to see if the transom will fit a Tohatsu...

R-19
              Cool, another Tohatsu
              Sattler Racing R-15
              350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
              TEAM VRP
              The Original "Lunatic Fringe"

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

Dsh

So if we have 6 DSH's in region 10 showing up to a race that always has a low turnout then how come this class is "dead" nationally. The last time I was at a stock nationals (2003) there was less than 12. And thats how its been the last several stock nationals in the past that i've been at (2002, 2000, Michigan). I know for some its the money situation, but I hope more than 12 show up to this year's stock nationals in Wakefield, Michigan because this class really needs compititon at a national level.Region 10 has some very fast DSH's. I hope people can put there differences aside and just go boat racing in DSH. If less than 12 show up at Wakefeild i put my faith in all region 10 DSH racers to come out to Moses Lake 2007. Just my input.

20-R
                Kyle
                Kyle Bahl
                20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

Great pics Pat!! Bob W, Dave, J Micheal, and everyone else that helped out getting be rigged and my motor running right - a big thanks!!! I haven't had this much fun in a long time. I felt my boat ran great. I hope it won't be too long before I have to make some of you experienced driver's earn a win Seriously, this was a real treat for me. I can't wait till I get back out there and do it again!!
                  Sean Byrne

Comment

A tip of the hat to our new racers

Sean, as one of those "more experienced" drivers you referred to that plans on running 20SSH all year I really look forward to you getting up to speed and making me work. It was great getting to know you and Danni (sp?) and "grandpa Pat". I look forward to running with you all year and many years to come.

I would also like to offer a tip of the hat to the Martins for making the long haul and the effort to get Jared on the water, and to everyone who helped in that. It really does a heart good to see a new J kid get hooked. And a BIG thanks to Doug Martin for going above and beyond the call and helping put away the club equiptment at his FIRST RACE.

I hope everyone in region 10 can take a lesson from that and pitch in to help get things put away at all the races. It really needs to happen as it really isn't fair for everyone who busted butt to get things going to also have to get everything packed up.

Comment

up to speed

Mike i think you need to slow that new boat of your's down some just joking you boat looked great now need to do more work just to try and keep up with you MJR...guy's
                      Dave 68R.....man that water was cold...

Comment

Working...
                      X