X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Millville Action

An action shot from Millville 20SSH
    Attached Files
    Last edited by PopPop; 05-01-2006, 05:27 AM.
    !"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Wow!!

There's only one way that could've been better, that's a great representation of outboard racing!!.
    Richard
    RichardK.C. Mo.

Comment

I think that might be 20ssh
      Dave 4Q

Comment

Photos

Here are a few photos from Millville on Sunday

Erik 15-N
        Attached Files
        PETERSEN RACING

15-N

Comment

More Action shots

More Millville Action shots
          Attached Files
          !"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Comment

Any results from Milleville? And boat count? Sorry I missed it I had an interview with a potential job offering and dad was at the farm planting 1000 tomato plants. Who would have thought Philip DiFebo would be farming over going to a boat race. Well hope to see you all soon
            Dominic

Comment

Pharmer Philip

Originally posted by Dominc24Q
              Any results from Milleville? And boat count? Sorry I missed it I had an interview with a potential job offering and dad was at the farm planting 1000 tomato plants. Who would have thought Philip DiFebo would be farming over going to a boat race. Well hope to see you all soon
              Dominic
              Hey Dom, Was he afraid that the farm laborers would go on strike?

Comment

More Millville Action

A few more Millville Photos.
                Attached Files

Comment

Still More Millville

More Millville Action
                  Attached Files

Comment

Crash Picture

Hi Phil,

Great pictures. Hey, what's the story on the crash picture? What class and who was involved? Lot of water flying there!

Tom Kargus

Comment

hey Phil, this is one of the labores. And yes I would have went on strike. Not only did the boss have us plant the tomatos but also 5000 asparagras & wine vines to boot. This week is peppers, eggplants & watermelons. I should have went to school with Dominic.

Comment

Originally posted by Philip DiFebo JR.
                        hey Phil, this is one of the labores. And yes I would have went on strike. Not only did the boss have us plant the tomatos but also 5000 asparagras & wine vines to boot. This week is peppers, eggplants & watermelons. I should have went to school with Dominic.
                        You went into the Army.....see what you get. You have joined the Marines Corps!
                        17W

"You gotta do the work"- Pop Trolian

Comment

Any pictures of 11-J that won Sat. after 21 years off.
                          Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Photos

Originally posted by Hydroglobe17J
                            Any pictures of 11-J that won Sat. after 21 years off.
                            Sorry Earl, I didn't get any but It will be a definite, for you, at Lambertville.

Comment

Photos

Hydroglobe17J, send me your email, got a few pictures of you.

John

Comment

Working...
                              X