DMH or FEH...DMR or FER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DMH or FEH...DMR or FER

To all drivers of the above classes (in particular those planning on coming to Sharptown,MD):

If the club needs to run only one each of the hydro and runabout classes listed above, which hydro and runabout class should we run - D or FE?

I don't know anything about these classes and don't know the differences between the motors, etc. and I need some educating - along with reasoning as to which two should be put on the schedule for the Sharptown race.

Thanks,
    Sean

If it's a short course (<3/4 mile) combine the classes. If it's a long course (~1 mile) run both classes.

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

Thanks...

...Sam for your input. It makes more sense to me now.

Hi David - because of the length of schedule, we're trying to shorten the list of classes we run. That's why we are looking at either D or FE.

Hey,why don't you come up for our race in Sharptown - I'll buy you a crabcake and a beer.

Sean

Comment

Hey Sean, look at your private messages. Home from the ski trip. Jack

Comment

Skiing

Hi Jack - I just did.

Glad you had a good time - glad Shane is doing well all things considered.

Sean

Comment

Working...
          X