Padding/foam.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Padding/foam.

This past winter a mouse consumed most of the padding in my boat. Where is a good source of foam in the Seattle area?

Darrel Sorenson.

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

If you have a WalMart near you. Check out the camping area. I found a blue ethal foam sleeping matt there for $5.00 It is only .5" thick though. So I used some 3M spray adhesive to double it up. only took one matt to do my hydro with plenty left over.

Mark
      Mark
      G-11
      125H
      When the green flag drops, the bull**** stops!!!!!!!!!!!
      Keep'em Sunny Side Up Boy's!

[

Comment

check around . . .

for a nearby college or pro sports arena that has decided to go fake grass. The white G-pad foam used under astroturf is DA BEST EVAH! And when carpet (astroturf) is laid there are huge chunks of scraps which wind up in a nearby dumpster. Don't shower for a week or so and wear your ratty clothes so you'll fit in with the rest of the dumpster divers
        carpetbagger

Comment

Padding/Foam

There is a place in Kent Wa. in the Valley by Boeing Space Center.
          Packaging Commodities has Closed Cell foam sheets. That is where I have gotten ours. They have all different thicknesses and densities. Here is their number 253-872-8888. Other Packaging Material places may carry it as well. Good luck, Jeff

Comment

also in Kent

Foam rubber city.
            93-C

Comment

"The Foam Shop". Bellevue location has a TAP Plastics next door for lexan & epoxy too............................

Have a nice day!

Comment

In Seattle, call Ric Montoya

Comment

Thank's for the good info.
                  Brian.

Comment

Steve Geaves, Computerized Marine Products, CMP/Keller. He has an ad on the home page, lower left. .03cents per square inch, I just got some, nice CLOSED CELL foam.

Comment

foam

i went to wal-mart and bought some sleeping bag padding..it was like $6.00 a roll enough to do 2 boats.it don't soak water eather...........

Comment

Working...
                      X