Slo-Mo Blow-Over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slo-Mo Blow-Over

The following are extracted shots from a digital video of the back stretch blow over in DMH in Pineville
    Attached Files
    !"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Blow-Over continued

Here are a few more in the sequence. There are over 100 individual shots in the sequence. Hopefully I can get the actual video and all the slo-mo shots posted on Hydroracer. Enjoy!
    Attached Files
    !"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Comment

How windy was it there. What were the conditions??
      Sean Byrne

Comment

Not very Good

I considered the entire back streach as a NO RACE ZONE, I was able to hammer the front straight only.Not rough, just many many elevaters. way over the wheel.
        77-G

Comment

Blow over ??

Steve, Was that you? I have been trying to get the name of the guy.

Comment

That was Jason Sumrall.

Can't see it in those pictures but Dick Willard went over just behind Jason and at almost the same time.

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by seanp3
              How windy was it there. What were the conditions??
              Very windy and terrible conditions. I considered the whole lake to be a no race zone Friday.

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

Yeah but Jason is young and tough, he was probably ready to go out for the next heat, don't know about the boat though.
                Dick Willard is recovering nicely, he said he was ready to drive the boat next weekend at Wilson NC but the DR took xrays and said NO!

Comment

Blow Over

Could someone let Jason know that I have a set of 20 sequential 2" x 8" prints of this blowover for $20.00 shipping included.
                  Check to; Phil Doerle
                  315 Hemlock Ave
                  Bensalem, PA 19020

Comment

Done that

Originally posted by PopPop
                    Steve, Was that you? I have been trying to get the name of the guy.
                    Been there, done that just not this time. Jason Summerall. Did mine 2004 week b4 nationals at Pleasent Prairie. repair boat, engine teardown, mad wife, New york via St.Louis ugh... 77g

Comment

Jason

Originally posted by Steve Johnson
                      Been there, done that just not this time. Jason Summerall. Did mine 2004 week b4 nationals at Pleasent Prairie. repair boat, engine teardown, mad wife, New york via St.Louis ugh... 77g
                      Let Jason know that I have these shots.
                      Thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X