Millville BSH & 25SSH role call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Millville BSH & 25SSH role call

Will we have enough to get run? We are in the schedule.

Mike T BSH and 25SSH

Long Island? Chuck? Feby? Brian? George?

I should be there with a BSH, BSR, ASR, ASH

Comment

I will be there with AXSH and BSH and if needed can set up the other BSH and get Travis to drive it.
      Destiny is a matter of chance,it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Comment

BSH probably OK, 25SH not looking good

I guess I can take out the restrictor and try CMH, that does not really sound very promising but may as well do it once.

Or else try my troublesome 25MH again in BMH. I think I'll opt for CMH.

MikeT

Comment

sorry mike. no bsh for me. 25mh or feh. lots of work to do yet. see you soon! chuck 280-p

Comment

Age restriction

What is the deal with the new law in New Jersey? All I've heard is that you have to be 16 to race. Any specifics someone can give me?
            Dylan
            41-S
            Justice
            41-S

Comment

25 ssh

I think I found enugh change in the seat of the truck after the FL. trip to come to Mvill , CMH and 25ssh Shawn

Comment

25's & B's

Doug and I will not be making it to Millville. We were really trying to make it but just too much to do. Trailer axle should be here this week, BSH boat still in jig, six new 25XS engines nearly ready - just getting the flywheel bust tester completed. We will make Standish. We are very sorry for this one and thanks for including it on the scedule.

Dave

Comment

6 new 25xs's? Are you guys remanufacturing them like the 44xs's?
                  Fralick Racing
                  Like our Facebook Team page "Here"

Comment

25XS build list

Andrew,
                    Yes we are!! Or you can do it yourself. See attached build source list.

Comment

Dylan Justine look under Region 3 news on this forum, it gives some reasons under NJ state police/ Millville. Oh Yea, Tell your dad Earl said Hello!
                      Thank You!
                      Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Working...
                      X