Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eyelid treatment

Hey Jeff,

Rub baby shampoo on your eyelids and it will cure up the rash in a few days - no kidding.

Sean

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Augustine
      Hey Jeff,

Rub baby shampoo on your eyelids and it will cure up the rash in a few days - no kidding.

Sean
      To believe an Augustine, or not to believe an Augustine, that beith the question

PTSS from believing Davey when he said "Jack it up and kick it out!" A wild ride that was . . .
      carpetbagger

Comment

CA glues

Best additive for CA glue is baking soda. Pack the baking soda around a joint, say a broken off hose nipple on a poly window washer fluid container, and dribble CA on the baking soda. Don't lean to close *PUFF* cloud of smoke when she kicks off! Oh my, your eyes water and burn? Told ya, don't lean to close.
        carpetbagger

Comment

Great!

Thanks Bill,
          Now I have baking soda, epoxy, and CA stuck on my hand.
          Sean will want me to rub my eyelids with RedLine to reduce the swelling!

Comment

Har Har!

Originally posted by les
            Thanks Bill,
            Now I have baking soda, epoxy, and CA stuck on my hand.
            Sean will want me to rub my eyelids with RedLine to reduce the swelling!
            Hint: Don't panic if you glue yourself together with CA - just wait a few days and it will peel off. Course, waiting may be problematic if you've glued *certain* body parts together - heh. The original use of CA was eye surgary, and it was very usefull in war zones (Vietnam) for quick body repairs as it is a biodegradable stitch, as in it sort of goes away from the skin after a few days. Or to be more exact, the cell layer it adhered to sloughs off the skin from natural growth replacement.

And in a real emergency, PRO drivers might have the edge. Nitromethane dissolves CA. Cool! I got my frazimafaz loose from my thingamajinger! (lights cigar to celebrate) *KABLAM* oops . . .

Glues are so much fun!
            carpetbagger

Comment

It's great to see you haven't changed over the year's Bill !!! Still funny as he// !!!! Hope to see ya at a race this summer.

Sorry, Sean...with your track record and that avatar..you actually want me to rub baby shampoo on my eyelids....are you flippin' nuts???? My momma didn't raise 'that much' of a fool lol

I will deal with the burnt eyelids for now..thanks...lol

Well, the chines are ready for plywood today...off to the windy boat shop!
              http://www.stockoutboard.com/

Comment

Pictures

Keep us informed with pictures of the progess.
                Mark
                G-11
                125H
                When the green flag drops, the bull**** stops!!!!!!!!!!!
                Keep'em Sunny Side Up Boy's!

[

Comment

Working...
                X