UIM 2007 Championships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UIM 2007 Championships

The UIM have today published the 2007 Champonships on their website (http://www.sportcentric.com/vsite/vf...-0-file,00.pdf)

Also see attached .pdf file

Regards, Corin
    Attached Files

125cc 2007 WC

I believe that the US put a bid in for the 125cc World Championships. Probably could have fielded 20+ boats from the US alone, but I guess it was not our turn. Hopefully in the future.
    David Weaver

Comment

Thats OK Dave, we have SST45/60/120. There will probably be over 20 entries in each of those classes. Also, theres a good chance that all three will be won by a Pugh boat.
      " It's a sad day when you've outgrown everything"
      Art Pugh

Comment

Originally posted by epugh66
        Thats OK Dave, we have SST45/60/120. There will probably be over 20 entries in each of those classes. Also, theres a good chance that all three will be won by a Pugh boat.
        Eric - don't forget about a certain Mr Aderholdt in F500 too. How that James as a season's racing under his belt with the new boat, plus a few modifications, we're expecting great things of him!!!

I hope you're listening James - 'bout time you and Mr J got down to Liege. If it's warm enough for the Finns, it's warm enough for us - brrrrrrr!!!! D

Comment

I was just refering to WC held in america. James is looking forward to '06. Gary is planning to go over in a month or so. I think its more of a sightseeing trip than any testing. Most of James events are on the same weekends as Garys events.
          " It's a sad day when you've outgrown everything"
          Art Pugh

Comment

Working...
          X