Photo From Winter Nationals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo From Winter Nationals

All 4 albums of the Winter Nationals are now posted with 300+ photos.
    Click the link below. These are low resolution photos, to prevent downloading and printing. If you want a clear, high resolution 8 x 10 print, there is an ID number under each photo. I am asking $10.00 for the first print and $8.00 for each additional (copies or other photos). That includes postage. Include the image ID # I will make a donation to Hydroracer for each print sold.
    Send check to ; Phil Doerle
    315 Hemlock av.
    Bensalem, PA 19020

http://community.webshots.com/album/549035937VIZjhr
    Last edited by PopPop; 04-05-2006, 06:51 AM. Reason: spelling
    !"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

PopPop the link is bad
    Youngest Member of the Flyer Raceboat Gang

Comment

You can get to the pictures by why of his link on the side of Hydro racer when it pops up. Phil when viewing the shots you can not make the picture larger than about 1/3 the size of a business card. So you have shots that when trying to view can not be seen. Is there a way to get a blow up off the website so we can get a better idea of how the shot would look when buying one from you. Mike
      mike ross

Comment

Size

I'll work on making them larger.
        !"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Comment

Copy and Paste

Originally posted by Dew1us
          PopPop the link is bad
          If the link does not respond. Highlight it, right click on it and paste (right click) it into your address bar.

Comment

Photos

Bump
            All 4 albums of the Winter Nationals are now posted with 300+ photos.
            Click the link below or copy to the address line. You can also open my webshots on the Hydroracer.net forum home page (lower right side) .These are low resolution photos, to prevent downloading and printing. If you want a clear, high resolution 8 x 10 print, there is an ID number under each photo. I am asking $10.00 for the first print and $8.00 for each additional (copies or other photos). That includes postage.
            Include the image ID #
            I will make a donation to Hydroracer for each print sold.
            Send check to ; Phil Doerle
            315 Hemlock av.
            Bensalem, PA 19020

http://community.webshots.com/album/549035937VIZjhr
            Last edited by PopPop; 04-05-2006, 06:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X