new for 06

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new for 06

my dad has been working for a year restoring his 1974 butts hydro. He use to race this in the 70's in dsh and bought it 4 years ago from Mark Storm. After a year of hard work it's just about down. He is playing to run dmod hydro with it and right now he is looking for a set of pipes for a 44 mercury. He said when he feels comfortable that i am able to race it that i can run his old 55h in dsh for fun. A dream i have always wanted.So if anyone knows where we can get a set of pipes can you please drop me a line
    Attached Files
    MJR Composites racing...cleveland division

Tim Kurcz!!!!!

Originally posted by wagner-racing16-s
    my dad has been working for a year restoring his 1974 butts hydro. He use to race this in the 70's in dsh and bought it 4 years ago from Mark Storm. After a year of hard work it's just about down. He is playing to run dmod hydro with it and right now he is looking for a set of pipes for a 44 mercury. He said when he feels comfortable that i am able to race it that i can run his old 55h in dsh for fun. A dream i have always wanted.So if anyone knows where we can get a set of pipes can you please drop me a line
    I highly recommend the Parker system available from Tim Kurcz. You can also get a Bayer sytem from Dudley or Hustler's from Tim Snider....
    Attached Files
    Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X