Wakefield Nationals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wakefield Nationals

Champboat dropped the Soo race from the series and APR picked up the site. The date for the race is the same weekend as the first weekend of the Wakefield Nationals. If the Soo adds the 45's I will be attending it since it is only an hour drive. I also know of a few drivers that would also be attending the Soo race that also plan on attending the Wakefield Nationals. After reading what happened at the winter nationals I thought I would ask. What should I tell these drivers if they miss registration and the drivers meeting? Maybe the answers to these questions would help fix confusion before hand.

I also know anther driver that would be racing in an offshore event that same weekend.
    Chris
    8M in BSR or 8 in 45
    "Here’s the thing that makes life so interesting the theory of evolution states that only the strong survives but the theory of competition says just because they are strong doesn’t mean they can’t get their asses kicked don’t surprised if somebody decides to flip the script and take a pass on yelling uncle and then suddenly the old saying goes we’ve got ourselves a game...."

General Racing Rules & the Stock Outboard Rules clearly say that if you cannot attend the drivers meeting the referee has the privilege to excuse you from the drivers meeting. So you and anyone else that is going to miss the drivers meeting will have to contact the referee to see if you will be excused. They will have to pre-register also if they are excussed form the drivers meeting.

And I don't think we will have to worry about having the "same" problem at the Summer/Short Course Nationals that they did at the Winter Nationals.
    "Ask anyone, I have no friends. I do have some people that put up with me and mostly because they like the rest of my family"

Don Allen

Comment

Working...
    X