Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USTS Will Kick Off The Season March 31st at Inverness

2006 US Title Series Racing Kicks Off with a Trip South

The US Title Series will open the 2006 racing season in 2 weeks at Inverness, Florida (March 31 – April 2). This new race site for the USTS is located at Liberty Park in the heart of town on Lake Henderson. The town of Inverness is located about 40 miles north of Tampa and to the west of I-75. Friday will feature a day of testing, as drivers and crews clean-out the winter gremlins and familiarize themselves with a new racing venue. Capsule testing will be conducted Friday for those drivers that need to renew their certifications.

The racing classes for Saturday and Sunday are as follows:

Saturday, April 1, 2006

250CCR

500CCR

K PRO H

125CCH

350CCH

500CCH

Sunday, April 2, 2006

125CCR

350CCR

K PRO H

250CCH

1100CCH

OSY-400

We expect a large turnout of capsule boats at this race with as many as 6 boats from Florida alone. Brandon Thirlby will try to keep the Thirlby Automotive Pugh hydro ahead of a growing number of 500cc and 1100 cc hydro’s. We look forward to a resurgence of participation in these exciting classes. Full fields of boats are expected in all classes and OSY400 had been added to Sunday’s schedule.

Come participate in a great weekend of racing, as the USTS kicks-off a very busy 2006 season.
    HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

For the exact schedule see the Info on Inverness post.

Kristi

Kristi Z-22

PRO Commissioner

APBA BOD

"Ask not what your racing organization can do for you...Ask what you can do for your racing organization"
    Tomtall 06

Comment

Directions

Can you post directions to get to the race site from I-75.? I`ll be a spectator.

Rich

Comment

Directions

Originally posted by RTM
        Can you post directions to get to the race site from I-75.? I`ll be a spectator.

Rich
        Place Inverness , FL Big Lake Henderson

Directions I-75 to SR 44 West to Inverness. When you see the Courthouse, make a left to pits and race site at Liberty Park.

Comment

Working...
        X