BSOA Members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BSOA Members

Hi guy's I have put in an email on your site but have not heard back yet. It could be who ever gets the emails is in LA right now. So I'll ask here.

Is there camping in the pits at Burlington? If not where is there camping. Who do I contact to reserve a spot if needed? anything else I may need to know. This will be my first time there and my personal first race to drive at. I will be running CSH.

Thank you,
    Mark
    Mark
    G-11
    125H
    When the green flag drops, the bull**** stops!!!!!!!!!!!
    Keep'em Sunny Side Up Boy's!

[

There is no camping in the "pits" but right across the street there is a place to put campers, motorhomes, tents....
    "Ask anyone, I have no friends. I do have some people that put up with me and mostly because they like the rest of my family"

Don Allen

Comment

Camping at Burlington

Thanks for the info Don. See you there in a couple months.
      Mark
      G-11
      125H

[

Comment

There's also that custard stand across the street from the pits....for ah midnight snacks....mmmm ice cream!
        64W & 22B

Comment

Midnight snacks Too

They wouldn't happen to have any deep fried cheese curds there to would they? Boy I can't wait for the end of May. This place sound like fun.

The only thing that is going to suck that weekend is, having to site in the back of the pack for the first heat of CSH. After that I'll be going for the checkerd flag.

See ya all in cheese land,
          Mark
          Last edited by Lights; 03-27-2006, 10:10 PM.
          Mark
          G-11
          125H

[

Comment

Working...
          X