canadian classic d racers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• canadian classic d racers

Three rivers was looking at a new place to race on the upper kinzua in New York on at indian reservation. There is some people that are skeptic due to how the turn out would be. So at are last meeting i said there was a few people up in canada that raced classic d and i bet if we would add classic d to the race day it would bring some more people in. They then said well what else and who else would they bring. So the question is if we were to add this race who would be interested on coming and what class would you bring and what othere racers could you bring along too.
    MJR Composites racing...cleveland division

Back in the late 70`s, Region 2 along with the Buffalo Boat Racing Assn. had the Kilo`s along with a regular race close to that location on the Allegany River- Steamburg, NY. It`s been a long time ago, but I believe it was near the Onoville launch ramp. Although this was reservation land, at that time there wasn`t any problems getting to the sight. Unlimited straightaways and smooth water.
    Richard Russo
    CSH 9-L

2009 NBRA CSH Southern
    and Northern Short Course
    Nationals Winner
    2009 NBRA CSH High
    Point Winner

Andiamo Joe!!

Comment

What are possible dates for this event? Any idea?

Can you post a link from here www.maps.goolge.com as to the waters approximate location?
      Fralick Racing
      Like our Facebook Team page "Here"

Comment

k, found Steamburg... Allegany Res. Onoville must be too small for google...
        Fralick Racing

Comment

where not sure on a date carl holt is looking into things right now

Comment

can you shoot me an email I can contact you at? andrew@fralickboats.com
            Fralick Racing

Comment

wagner_racing16-s@sbcglobal.net

Comment

As long as it didn't conflict with any of our dates I would run D Classic and C Stock. Who else ?? Mike Ounjian
                Mike Ounjian

Comment

Both Rob Cotton and I raced there in the 70's and as I remember it was a great race site. If DCH is on the schedule we would be there depending on the date.
                  Larry Downs 50-N

Comment

Onoville

Onoville is on Perimeter road 6-7 miles south of Steamburg on the west side of the reservoir. Mapquest has it.

Comment

Sounds like a neat place to race. A bit of a drive for those of us in eastern ON [ie; Ottawa area], about six hours, but we are getting spoiled these days with close races. If the date were right I would go, DCH, Dmod maybe.
                      Brian Hendrick, #66 F
                      "the harder we try, the worser it gets"

Comment

bump
                        bump bump

Comment

if brian goes i'll go as long as i don't have to work. i would bring 1 CSH, 1 20ssh, and possible a popper as an AMH
                          Spencer Utman #16CE

Comment

Working...
                          X