MJR Photo's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MJR Photo's

Ok Marc times up! lets see inside this hidden new shop. Lets see what all these new MJR hulls are going to loook like.
    HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Marc has to buy a new strobe light flash . . .

his boats are so fast the pics came out blurred. Thinking I should loan him my Metz-60 flash so he can catch those streaks in action.
    carpetbagger

Comment

Fast ? Yup

You can be certain Marc's new designs will be right on the cutting edge of technology. The man is always thinking of ways to make something go fast. Even underpowered engines seem to do well with his boats. I know one of my engines is not quite up to snuff and on Marc's design of boat took the FEH NAC pretty easily against top competitors. Maybe I should use this not up to snuff motor more often and can the good stuff !

Oh yeah, Dan, should have stuck with the c stuff, you could have seen one his boats right close and personal, from transom end of course...... hehehehe. Might get to see the rear end of an A boat in the near future, who knows.
      Dave Mason
      Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Pics

I am almost complete with the first one off the jig, a 350cc laydown going to Mark Stahl W-88. I will post some pics when I complete the decks.

Comment

Working...
        X