Standish,Maine in May 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Standish,Maine in May 2006

Will this race have wide turns? Also, will you post directions on APBA site or off Route 95 North in Maine, I know the Portland,WestBrook,Maine areas pretty well.
    Thank You
    Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Standish Me. APBA Race

The set up here is a wide race corse with 3 bag turns and good straights, we have good pits with about 1100ft of beach, snack bar,bath house, and free camping. Follow rt 25 west from Portland, Kiwanish Beach is on Rt 25- 2 miles west of the Rt 35 intersection.

Comment

Thanks FastJack, it sounds like a great time. I noticed on the 2005 APBA posting the directions after I posted here, also you had no A stock runabout, will you have any this season.
      Thanks Again!
      Earl
      Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Classes

South Shore Outboard meeting Feb 11th. All Stock classes will probably be listed on the sanction. It would be best to make sure that you have 4 - ASR's and you will run two heats. Throw away last years directions, they were wrong!!

31A

Comment

Thanks 31A

Comment

Working...
          X