New Home For Hydroracer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Home For Hydroracer

Congratulations to Alan Van Weele on the adoption of hydroracer.net!

Effective immediately Alan has taken the reins and will to the guiding light for the forum. I will still be here in the background for a while to assist in the transition and to answer any questions that Alan might have as he ventures into this.

We all owe Alan a debt of thanks for keeping the website up and running for the foreseeable future.

Mrs. Blueskyracer

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Many Thanks to All in keeping.this Forum going !

Comment

DITTO, what Larry said!

Comment

I have said it before and I'll say it again here. This site has been an invaluable resource for me to learn about hydroplanes and boat racing in general. I am sure it has been for many others and I am very appreciative to all who have kept this fantastic resource available.

Comment

Thank you Alan and thank you Mrs. Blueskyracer.

Comment

Glad site lives on, thanks

Comment

Oh wow! I tapped the link that brings me here and half expected it to be gone and SURPRISE SURPRISE!!!!!! It will live on! Awesome. Thanks for all the hard work past, present, and future involved in keeping this boat afloat!

Comment

• madstork
                madstork commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks Alan and Mrs. Blueskyracer.

Thanks Alan and Mrs Blueskyracer,
              Follett Family Racing

Comment

Thank you , Alan, for taking the helm. Thank you Dan for the memories and my meeting the Cremonas and Rossi in person to buy Max's Mostes.Thank you Mike & Teresa for keeping the sport alive on the Internet.
                Lots of good memories of hydro racing with SOA, SLORA, CORA, WIRA, APBA, AOF, UIM, and the PRO classes at USTS Depue, IL.
                Excalibur II at Lawrence Records September 2015.JPG Al in Corner Cropped - Cullaby 2011.jpg

Al Peffley (Retired Privateer Hydro Racer)
                15-R/ R-25
                Last edited by Al Peffley; 02-18-2023, 03:41 PM.

Comment

I would Like to thank Teresa and Mike for letting me take over Hydroracer and for their hard work keeping the site up and running. I have a lot to learn on the operation of the site so please be patient while I learn how to manage it. The site has so much history stored on its pages, and I did not want to see it die. I have been involved with boat racing since 1955 when I bought a new Mercury Mark 20-H and a M510 Speedliner. To date my family is still involved with the sport where my two sons and granddaughter still race. My brother David and I also operate Aeroliner Race Boats where we manufacture parts and sell used and new parts along with engines. If anyone has some ideas on how to improve the site, please drop me a line

Comment

Working...
                  X