Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Albert
    replied
    At Valleyfield they run 2.5 up to GP boats, Jersey speed skiffs and vintage as well. I've only been able to attend once but its a massive event. I believe it's the largest hydroplane event on the east coast of north America (may even be bigger than seafair but I would have to see the numbers).

Leave a comment:

• DeanFHobart
    replied
    Originally posted by Albert View Post
    It really is Dean, great exposure and if some racers from Quebec get on board it will be good for both the SSOA club and the Toronto club.

Just imagine being a 12 year old kid and getting to race at Valleyfield!
    You have that right. Looks like Canada has the right idea. Do they run any of the Tunnel Boat classes?

Leave a comment:

• Albert
    replied
    It really is Dean, great exposure and if some racers from Quebec get on board it will be good for both the SSOA club and the Toronto club.

Just imagine being a 12 year old kid and getting to race at Valleyfield!

Leave a comment:

• DeanFHobart
    replied
    Originally posted by Albert View Post
    I’m really excited to see that the hrl is bringing a junior program to Quebec next year. This can only do good things for the growth of the sport.
    Anybody know of any kids that are signed up? I’ve heard there are 8 confirmed Already with boats on order!

https://regatesvalleyfield.com/en/la...sol-quebecois/
    Really good news…Especially when there are already 8 getting ready to go…

Leave a comment:

• Albert
    started a topic HRL To Bring Outboard back to Quebec

HRL To Bring Outboard back to Quebec

I’m really excited to see that the hrl is bringing a junior program to Quebec next year. This can only do good things for the growth of the sport.
    Anybody know of any kids that are signed up? I’ve heard there are 8 confirmed Already with boats on order!

https://regatesvalleyfield.com/en/la...sol-quebecois/
Working...
X