2022 Membership Drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2022 Membership Drive

Well here it is. The official 2022 membership drive is starting now.

People want to keep the site going and I am willing to do so as long as it is supporting itself. On the HOME page at the bottom you will find the link to Hydroracer's PayPal account to make your membership donation. There are several options to select from.

In the coming months if enough money is made I will be seeking some moderators to assist with the site on a day to day basis.

Remember the hosting costs go up on May 1st so we have to save the site by that time.

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

I will try to list the individuals that have stepped up for a 2022 team membership as they come in. racingfan1, Philip De Febo, Bill Hoctor are the first! Thank you gentleman! You team logo's have been updated.

Comment

Question…. What is the difference between ‘Pay Now’ and ‘Donate’. Thank you
      sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

• Mrs blueskyracer
        Mrs blueskyracer commented
        Editing a comment
        There is really no difference, one is for the team memberships which are a set amount. The donate button is for any amount that you wish to contribute.

Unfortunately, quite aways from Nirvana. But, we have bought ourselves a couple of months so far. A lot also depends on how many people view our site and then look at the ads. While they are a pain in the hindy sometimes they do generate some revenue.
      Last edited by Mrs blueskyracer; 03-27-2022, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Thank you to: Albert, Shorewood, Robert M Keogler, 3autility, & jwmaddrell for your contributions.

If you all have an issue logging on after I upgraded your team logo send me an email teresa@hydroracer.net and I will get back to you as quickly as I can. It looks like my computer is changing (some) passwords when I change the team logo. Looks like this is caused by some password software that I have on my computer that thinks passwords it is seeing is not safe or correct. Apologies in advance if it happens to you guys. Just let me know in an email along with what the passwords is supposed to be and I will put it right. ~Teresa
        Last edited by Mrs blueskyracer; 03-27-2022, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs blueskyracer View Post
          Thank you to: Albert, Shorewood, Robert M Keogler, 3autility, & jwmaddrell for your contributions.

If you all have an issue logging on after I upgraded your team logo send me an email teresa@hydroracer.net and I will get back to you as quickly as I can. It looks like my computer is changing (some) passwords when I change the team logo. Looks like this is caused by some password software that I have on my computer that thinks passwords it is seeing is not safe or correct. Apologies in advance if it happens to you guys. Just let me know in an email along with what the passwords is supposed to be and I will put it right. ~Teresa
          Teresa,
          I just hit forgot my password and entered a new one. Got me logged on no sweat.

Happy to see some people stepping up, there’s a lot of great information on this forum.

Comment

Thank you to: mac19f, 25xs, mike 41p for your support.

Comment

Happy to help keep this site open- If anything, its a wealth of information you simply cant get on facebook and we certainly shouldn't let it dissapear. I know for new guys like me, i've spent days browsing old forum threads, trying to speed up my knowledge of the sport.

Comment

Thank you for your support Lsrhokie

Comment

Thank you for your support: runabout333, baries and dlmurray.

Comment

Thank you for your donations Philip DiFebo and deanfhobart

Comment

I heard thru a "hydroracer 'lil' birdy that Mrs. blueskyracer is on the mend from a knee replacement.. Everybody give her a shout out and wish her well!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs blueskyracer View Post
                        Thank you for your donations Philip DiFebo and deanfhobart
                        You are very welcome.

sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Thank you for your donation: rjparksjr.

Comment

Thank you TJMERCRACER!

Comment

Working...
                            X