Thunder on Wolf Creek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thunder on Wolf Creek

june 12-14 at Grove Ok. $4,000 in tow money, $1000 draw money for C Stock Hydro. Thanks to our sponsors OBRA, the David Kane family and Melissa Backward. You will find that safety is our first priority. Testing is Friday 12-5pm. We offer weekend rates for one time members of NBRA. The entry fees are the lowest in the nation.. watermelon is usually a most after the race. Large free music festival at the park Friday and Saturday. Herb Lamphear says it's just the best time for racers and muscic lovers.. len Miller 19187911733

Grove is a great/fun race!

Comment

For those of you that have never been,, make this the year. I have had the privilege of being the flag guy in 2013,,2014 & 2015..
      Moving to Florida has taken me away from some very dear friends and a great venue. So,, give NBRA a chance.. And,, and,, if you
      can beat Braxton or Rick,, you have done your homework. Dave Viola.

Comment

Grove is an awesome place to race.The people, the competition,and the venue are all second to none, and the NBRA puts on a first class race program ! I would recommend this race for anyone interested in an all around good time, with some racing thrown in, not to mention the money!!!

Comment

Working...
        X