Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transportation needed from Seattle to Vancouver B.C.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transportation needed from Seattle to Vancouver B.C.

I’m needing to get my brand new FE Class Laydown Hydro transported from Seattle WA to Vancouver BC. I’m not in a big panic and it doesn’t need to be on a planned trip but if someone has room on a half loaded truck, moving to Alaska, maybe someone that lives in the Bellingham area but works in the around the Vancouver lower mainland and returns daily?
    My boat was built down in Washington State and has been ready to be picked up since May. Because I’m from Western Canada and of Covid pandemic I’m unable to cross the US border. Just trying to think of ways to bring the boat home. Thank you. Rod
    you can email me at
    raqa@telus.net
    Last edited by Picklepower; 11-03-2020, 09:01 AM.

Has the border opened yet?
    Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

No it hasn’t, no end in sight, closed until November 21st for us to go South without us Canadian’s having to go into a 14 day quarantine on our return into back home. But for one of our Southern Friends to come up North on a daily basis like work they are able to cross freely without having to go into a 14 day quarantine. Like a transport truck driver, moving company driver, daily cross border worker etc. Tim Kurcz in Idaho built me a new motor but I’m getting it shipped direct, that was a hassle to but I’ve figured that one out. Darn Covid

Comment

Working...
      X