Top "O is on!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top "O is on!

Top O' Aug. 8-9. Having raced it 8 times (if I was younger I will still be racing it! ) Many times I have talked to drivers that would say thats on my bucket list, maybe next year. This is the year, all other championships have been canceled, almost all local races the same. Just find a suitable hull and just do it. West coast drivers, Larry Darneille has a C-D Top O boat that I built in 2006, I ran it that year myself. I is now set up for a Tohatsu, but can be easly converted for a D Merc or Yamato. All hardware except steering wheel. It will take anything that Mullett or Burt lake can dish out and is a joy in Crocked River. Can be had for a song. Call Larry at 541-237-4099. I may even be talked into going with you as crew, relif driver on the road, mentor, coach.
    Darrell

This is a wicked deal for a west coaster to give it a try. I’ve run it twice, plan to run it at least one more time. It truly is a bucket list race. The feeling of just finishing both days was amazing. The local pizza shop incredible and the racers as always there just extended family.
    having someone like Darrel to drive with you and be part of your first experience would be amazing. Don’t let that opportunity pass.
    ----
    Graham18ce
    Team Canada ThunderCat
    Facebook - www.facebook.com\fralickracing
    Twitter @FralickRacing
    Instagram @FralickRacing

Comment

Are the Classics running at Top O?

Comment

A great way to see if the hydrobouter's can take off the training wheels and race ?

Comment

Darnell-

I'll be there this year for my second time running Top O! Borrowing a boat in Michigan and packing powerhead on plane. This time bringing the wife and kid. Should be a fun time!

KB
          Kyle Bahl
          20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

I’ll be driving the 110 in CSR!

Comment

WOW.... Craig gona pit?

Comment

WOW.... Craig going to pit?

Comment

Everyone have a great, fun safe race.
                  sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Originally posted by Matt58J View Post
                    I’ll be driving the 110 in CSR!
                    Don't be pulling anyone's kill switches while driving that!

Comment

Is Camp Kruz open for this year’s Top O ?

Comment

Working...
                      X