No announcement yet.

Thunder on Wolf Creek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This event is going to be top notch! With all of the cancelations happening in the country right now this would be a great event to take part in if you are itching to race. Also a good way to get valuable run time in before the bigger races of the season are here in just a few months time. Highly recommended. If you run Stock & Modified.. there is a place for you to run in our structure. Come have some fun.
    John Mathews @ Mathews Racing L-390

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/johnmathews390
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/johnmathews_390
    Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/johnmathews_390
    Email: JohnMathewsL390@aol.com
    Cell#: 318-794-4515

Comment

Doc,
      Is there testing Friday?

- Mike

Comment

There will be testing on Fri from 1200 till 5PM on Fri and some more Sat 0900 to 1045.

Comment

Thanks Jack.

Comment

While in Grove enjoy the Braums ice cream store. Just half mile east from the race course. When testing, as you come on the race course, turn right and stay on the race course until you get to the north end. If you continue north there may be rough water so proceed with caution. Never go across the race course even when your late for a start. NBRA race course rules are the same as APBA's. If your not a boat length ahead, you must leave a lane. They must turn in that lane. The turns are smaller than some so give yourself enough fin. We use 3 inches below the trap. We need to know if your kill switch works, so before you test, show me, Andrew Jecman and I will be around. Also Richard Baze will inspect. Have a safe journey to Grove.

Comment

Thanks for coming , 140 entries, 50,000 miles driven, I hope everyone gets home safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Hydro doc View Post
                Thanks for coming , 140 entries, 50,000 miles driven, I hope everyone gets home safe.

Results please... Thank you.
                sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Dean thanks for your interest. John Mathews put up the results on NBRA's Facebook page. My take, the c Stock had 16 entries, and heat winners were Mikey's Pavick, John Mathews and Braxton Miller. Matt Allen was in the mix with his Reed boat. B class was won by Rick Miller (hot Rod)but had a prop pin break that let Pavick win a heat. Course was too short for 80y mods (11 boats) to get going, so we left ours on the bank, although our c Stock would have competed. Braxton came from the back to pass Dustin Pearson in the C mod. Runabout. Braxton took 2 out of 3 heats of D Stock Hydro. Sunday, Braxton won the C mod hydro ( 10 boats), as the contenders couldn't turn with Braxton. B runabou(350 R.) was won by Rus Sitton, Braxton in a new to him boat, won one heat, with Dustin in the mix, after repairing his boat over night. Braxton won all three heats of D Stock runabout on the same boat he won the C mod runabout. E runabout (?) was probably won by Alan Owen in his Tohatsu with consistent finishes. See John's report for a more accurate report.

Comment

Thank you.
                    sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Working...
                    X