Retiring lots For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retiring lots For Sale

At age 82 I have decided that this season will be my last. Been at this a long time. Started as a driver and had some success along the way. Now I am an owner. My son Keith and several others have drove for me. We had some great times. But all good things have to come to an end at some point. With that said at the end of the season will be selling the complete race outfit. Consists of an Enclosed trailer 2 Mod 750 Mercs 1 D Tohatsu 1 Kidwell D/E Run and all the equipment to make it go. This stuff is fast and if you can handle the driving it will win on the national level. In the meantime I have a ton of parts & race stuff that I I will be selling off during this season. Just to much to list give me a ring at 314 960 9875 or look me up at the races.

Have a lot of Bayer Megaphone parts, enough to make 1 complete setup, plus another that would be short one megaphone, extra elbows,. have 8plus virgin 500 blocks a couple of 55`s. A bunch of used pistons Wiseco Vertex, Merc 2 or 3 ring most are oversize but some3 ring are standard, these pistons are still sevicablea lot new ring sets for the 2 ring pistons, crankshafts good cnd. flywheels with pull plates. Just a sample of the parts and pieces I have for sale.

Comment

Working...
    X