Protective Cut Resistant Shirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Protective Cut Resistant Shirts

Where do you guys get your cut resistant shirts from? Lifeline will no longer be making the Cut Tex Pro Long Sleeve Shirts and I thought about trying something like that out instead of my normal Kevlar Cape Sleeves. Tuff n Lite makes some but the price for them seems a bit much. I see amazon offers a cut resistant shirt but not sure if that’s a certified source. I seen a few people wearing different brands, so I’m just curious what’s out there.

Thanks

https://www.slash-pro.com/upper-body...-zipped-jacket

Shawn Breisacher

Comment

What size are you...? I have Brand new Slash Pro top and bottom I am willing to sell.

Comment

• lilman3m9
        lilman3m9 commented
        Editing a comment
        I’m probably a large. I wear a large shirt and I hear slashpro runs pretty true on their shirt size.

I have a size Large SlashPro Zipper front Turtleneck and the SlashPro Long John in size XLarge. The pants are European cut so they recommended I get the Xlarge, they were right. The pants ride low on the waist.......Like I said these are brand new. I wore them for about 20 minutes, they have been machine washed and are folded ready to race. The current price new for the Turtleneck is $262.60 and the pants are $203.80 plus shipping from England. I will sell mine as a pair for $445.00 and that includes One pair of cut gloves and a pair of cut socks and free shipping anywhere in the USA......

Comment

Working...
      X