Wendy Eldredge wins her first J race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wendy Eldredge wins her first J race

Wendy Eldredge flanked by her two sisters won her first J hydro race today during the AOF season opener in sunny Lake Placid Florida. Boat racing has return to Lake Placid Florida for the first time in 3 years and a good time was had by all more information coming soon after the completion of the weekend events. AOF awards for 2005 were also given out during the pre race drivers meeting by Tony Staron.
    Attached Files
    HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Keep her out of the 4 cylinder classes!

Congradulations Wendy!

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

Congrats, Wendy.............

Was there to see Wendy win her first race. She did a terrific job and looked like a champion as she hit the water after she came in to the pits. Her pit crew had a harder time keeping their radio dry than she did smokin' the competition. Anytime the Eldredge Crew comes to a race, they come to win............

Comment

WENDY OMG CONGRATES!!!!! IM SO PROUD OF YOU!!!! I wish i were there to see it!!! when i see u (Hopefully soon) im throwing u in the water bc i missed it....pictures dont count. Congrates girl! we are soooo proud of you!!! Hope today went just as well for you! Luv you all!
        ~*Jillian*~

Comment

CONGRATS WOO! Im sorry I missed it. I will be there for the next one though, PROMISE!!!
          Love ya,
          Ab
          Ab

Comment

Congrats

And she can catch better than booga! lol

Comment

lol u go grl! u show dem boys how we grls like it! lol congrats!!!
              ~amy~
              W71

Comment

Originally posted by Boomtap15F
                And she can catch better than booga! lol
                that doesn't take much....
                jk

amy

Comment

ha ha ha

why are you guys always picking on me. lol.

buga

Comment

Thanks everybody! And I look forward to being thrown into the water again... gir... LoL. Anywho, we're not pickin' on you, Booga, we are just... um... stating facts!!! jk LoL... hahahahaha... I'll prolly be seein' everybody at the next race!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wdlong1226
                      why are you guys always picking on me. lol.

buga
                      its too easy... hahaha....gotta love it

just kiddin kid but if you EVER hit my bad shoulder again i will be forced to nail you to the ground...

amy

Comment

amy

we are not able to make next one lake wales is our next stop. hope to see you there

Comment

we are not able to make next one lake wales is our next stop. hope to see you there
                          i guess wendys lucked out for the next race...maybe i can get her to run axsh...or just step up into a pretending she is 14...you never know...it might work she's ready to go faster already!!!

amy

Comment

amy

we are not going to be running any more j if we dont have to motors are taking a beating. but if you guys need us to. were always ready to help you guys. tell mom and dad i said whats up.SEE YA,LL AT LAKE WALES

Comment

we are not going to be running any more j if we dont have to motors are taking a beating. but if you guys need us to. were always ready to help you guys. tell mom and dad i said whats up.SEE YA,LL AT LAKE WALES
                              haha i agree fully on the j thing...too slow...o yea and the motor beating too of course...i guess wendyt is going to have to fend for herself for a while...i guess its gunna be her, joel kiddy...anybody else you can think of>?? i think we may have to do some recruiting...

amy

Comment

Working...
                              X