Does anyone know who owns this boat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know who owns this boat?

Saw this boat in Wells New York a bunch of years back . Looking to see who owns it and if it could be for sale? Thanks

Boat was built by Dave Young of Long Island and the boat is still being raced by his grandson. Picture had to be from 2011, that’s my trailer it’s on.
    Attached Files
    Johnny Wlodarski III
    24J

Comment

Is that the only boat that looks like that ?? I thought there where more than one on or near that trailer? That to me is the koolest looking hydro I have ever seen!! Any ideas if Dave Young still builds boats? Thanks

Comment

Yep Johnny is right again! The one in the photo I built as a B and it runs good as an AX. It is the best handling hydro I have ever driven and fast (not waving my own flag) . I also built 2- 25 XS boats with the same basic designs. I have patterns but am not at the time prepared to build any more. Maybe my sons Mike and Dave would make one for around $10,000.00!!!!

Comment

LOL AHHHH OK!!! Well I guess i got my answer! Any chance on selling the pattern?? Thanks

Comment

Not at the moment. If you wanted to come to my shop on the Island you are welcome to copy them. Tough boat to build due to the compound curve in the deck. Who are you anyhow?
            Dave

Comment

My son is in the AXH he is now 13 and I was driving the 25SSH. Both great boats to drive.
              Last edited by Moon child; 10-11-2019, 11:45 AM.
              Dave W. Young
              95-D
              "Roll it up or roll it back on the trailer"

Comment

Took these in March, 2008 at Ocoee, Fla
                "Keep Move'n" life is catching up!
                No man's life, liberty or property are safe while the legislature is in session.

Comment

FB_IMG_1568068743509.jpg Here's a bottom side view.....Sorry Dave..... I couldn't resist.......
                  100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Working...
                  X