Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone ever run a hydro on west branch reservoir in Ohio?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone ever run a hydro on west branch reservoir in Ohio?

This lake is only an hour from me and has an unlimited horsepower or speed regulations. Just wondering if anyone has ever run a hydro there.

Yes, not for a long time though. Also Berlin Lake & Mosquito Lake, since we live near Youngstown. Have to have boat licensed, numbers & safety equipment for sure. We used to live in Ashtabula on Lake Erie, not that far from you Carl Holt

Comment

No problem with the registration and numbers. I have an old high school buddy that is the local ODNR officer. He’s going to give me an inspection and a hull number as soon as I schedule it.

Comment

We have not run on West Branch but have done a lot of testing at Mosquito. ODNR has not been a problem via registration etc. Race boats are not recreational craft. If you are carrying APBA decals and have a APBA license, then they do not bother you. We do find that if you stay clear of other boats that there is no bother with them either. Jack Deck 100-S

Comment

An APBA license is not in my near future so the hull number and registration will be necessary. Mosquito lake is not to far from me either. Nice to have a few options.

Comment

Working...
          X