No announcement yet.

2019 Northeast Stock, Mod & J Divisionals at Franklin PA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 Days and Counting. Time to start planning......

Jeff
    5-P

Comment

I will be there with BSH, 350MH

Comment

Planning to run CSH...if I can get my boat fixed in time. Weather and temps have not cooperated (and my classes eat all my time).........
        Dane Lance
        700-P
        CSH/500Mod

Comment

• ryanbrew57s
          ryanbrew57s commented
          Editing a comment
          You had plenty of time to get that thing fixed! lol bring west system and what you need to fix it and we will do it Friday in the pits!

• Ram4x4
          Ram4x4 commented
          Editing a comment
          Heh, you don't know the schedule I have to keep. Either way, I'll get it done before next weekend.

• STEVE FRENCH
          STEVE FRENCH commented
          Editing a comment
          I have a fresh roll off Go-rilla race tape !!.......

Just heard from the park and the concession stand will hopefully be open Friday afternoon for lunch in addition to their regular all day Saturday and Sunday for breakfast and lunch.

Jeff
        5-P

Comment

JH, AXH, AXR

Comment

Hey just checked weather it's looking much better this morning looks like it's a go Friday Saturday Sunday cloudy.......... AMH / 250MH, ..........25MOD / 400MH ........ BSH - 25XS
            Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 05-22-2019, 09:25 AM.
            100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

BSH Roll Call for Franklin

Comment

• STEVE FRENCH
                STEVE FRENCH commented
                Editing a comment
                I will have mine with the 25xs still on the fence for a full year membership for two weekends maybe just Sunday

• Rtrolian
                Rtrolian commented
                Editing a comment
                Can you get a driver for Saturday you will be the 4th and as you know we need 4

Steve, what site are you looking at weather? I just rolled up the weather channel site and according to it as of right now (6:30PM, Wednesday):

Friday - A mix of clouds and sun early, then becoming cloudy later in the day. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High around 70F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 MPH. Rain chance 20%.

Saturday - Cloudy skies during the morning hours followed by scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Potential for severe thunderstorms. High 81F. Wind SW at 10 to 15 MPH. Chance of rain 50% (It's going to be windy, when they say 10-15, it's usually more like 20+).

Sunday - Thunderstorms likely. High 76F. Winds W at 5 to 10 MPH. Chance of rain 80%.

Monday (for driver's school) - Considerable cloudiness. Occasional rain showers in the afternoon. High 76F. Winds W at 5 to 10 MPH. Chance of rain 40%.

But you're right, wait 15 minutes. The forecast has changed significantly over the last couple of days, so who knows, it could go back the other way tomorrow.

One thing is for sure, we'll know 100% come Fri, Sat, and Sun! :-)
              Dane Lance
              700-P
              CSH/500Mod

Comment

Originally posted by Ram4x4 View Post
                Steve, what site are you looking at weather? I just rolled up the weather channel site and according to it as of right now (6:30PM, Wednesday):

Friday - A mix of clouds and sun early, then becoming cloudy later in the day. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High around 70F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 MPH. Rain chance 20%.

Saturday - Cloudy skies during the morning hours followed by scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Potential for severe thunderstorms. High 81F. Wind SW at 10 to 15 MPH. Chance of rain 50% (It's going to be windy, when they say 10-15, it's usually more like 20+).

Sunday - Thunderstorms likely. High 76F. Winds W at 5 to 10 MPH. Chance of rain 80%.

Monday (for driver's school) - Considerable cloudiness. Occasional rain showers in the afternoon. High 76F. Winds W at 5 to 10 MPH. Chance of rain 40%.

But you're right, wait 15 minutes. The forecast has changed significantly over the last couple of days, so who knows, it could go back the other way tomorrow.

One thing is for sure, we'll know 100% come Fri, Sat, and Sun! :-)
                Yeah my apologies day it does depend on what you're looking at like I said you don't like the weather wait 15 minutes it'll change LOL so I'll delete all my posts on it it's not my race my apologies it's starting to look better where I'm looking Come On Let's Race
                100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Tim and Matthew will be there with 1 CSH and 1 JH. Might run 500MH or 20SSH will see.

Tim 70P
                  Matthew 72P

Comment

Working...
                  X