2006 Defiance, Ohio date?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 Defiance, Ohio date?

Stupid me, I left some of my papers at home with the info on it that I needed today... If anyone who was at the TRORA meeting this past weekend could post or email me the date of the Defiance, Ohio race I'd appreciate it.

I'd need this in the next few hours if possible.

Thanks.

Andrew
    Fralick Racing
    Like our Facebook Team page "Here"

July 15+16th

Hi Andrew! how's the weather on your side of the pond (Lake Erie)? 50's over hear!

19P
    Steve French
    TRORA board member
    Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 01-13-2006, 09:54 AM.
    100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Thanks Steve!

Great up here! We had guys riding motorcycles to work yesterday. 48 degrees today but showers are expected.
      Fralick Racing

Comment

Ton of bikes run'n around here yesterday/today. Big time spring FEVER!
        Buddie of mine at Canadohta lake---Fred Brockman left for Florida yesterday-Monday so we have his lakefront-cottage.
        Venison steaks are marinating and beer is CHILL'n! Got today through Monday off---YES!!!------or----"A"?

P.S.-Fred has a A-Zorkin I found him from Bill Bruex. He has been running a newer 15CI. OMC on it with alot of port work and it runs real close to my A-stock motor on my Altralite that Tyler R. runs on his Hemp! Probably more info than you need to know but still kinda....COOL!

Quite a few old RACE rigs on this 10HP limit lake near Franklin, Pa. Good place to test your rig if you let me know your coming before the Franklin Races...(I'll lend ya a 9.9 hood! )

19P
        Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 01-17-2006, 04:27 PM.
        100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Testing? What's that? LOL. I haven't had time to test anything in several years. I've got motors I haven't even put together yet.

But my father moved to a place on the water last summer... so maybe this spring I'll head up there with the boats for a weekend.
          Fralick Racing

Comment

Tenative

I am checking into pitts on the other side of the river. We have checked into those as our date with the city but it will be contingent on if we can get to other side of the river. Much better pitts over there!

Nate
            Time to go fishing!

Comment

Working...
            X